ReshamDas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Great Indian Heritage Walk 2018, by Google Local Guides India

@ReshamDas thank you Resham for being a active part of this meet-up and also active member of Delhi Local Guide Chapter. I m planning more interesting and bigggg. 

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Great RECAP @ReshamDas... Absolutely fantastic... 

Indeed, it was a great initiative by @AmbrishVarshney... 

Level 9

Level 8

Great job. Congratulations. 

Asheesh Pandey
Level 10

Thank you @ReshamDas and @NandKK I hope you enjoyed this meet-up and Resham if everything goes well a big thing is coming soon....

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Hi @ReshamDas !

Beautiful this mega meet-up!
Congratulations on the organization and its success!

Incredible goal achieved!

And a warm greeting also to @StephenAbraham!

Bye,

David

Connect Moderator

Hi @ReshamDas tagging lots of people on your post is spammy behaviour. Please don't do it. Note that Connect will only allow the first 10 to be notified to reduce the impact of this behaviour.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Congratulations.. dear all..

Sincerely appreciate, the efforts you have taken to compile & post this.... @ReshamDas; heart felt thanks too..

Yes, dear @AmbrishVarshney, as I mentioned may other places, your enthusiasm and motivation made it possible; also, you deserve a special salute, as this 'Meet up' was really successful, bringing many guides, closer - admiration from heart - God bless you.

Great...!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you @TravellerG I m just trying my best to do want I can.