ReshamDas's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9
Google Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Heritage Walk 2018, by Google Local Guides India

Thank you for summarising the experience of this nationwide meet-up, @ReshamDas!

It did seem like a promising undertaking when I was reading the meet-up posts. Such a wonderful idea and you all made it happen so perfectly!

Do you think you can link the recap posts by your fellow Local Guides? This way we can have them all in one place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@ReshamDas wow! that's awesome!

I โค๏ธ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

Great recap post @ReshamDas

It was really great Meetup experience. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@DeniGu, truly, arranging local guides from a huge nation like ours was really a difficult task, but for the accomplishment, maximum credits go to @AmbrishVarshney - the captain of the whole event, as well as @StephenAbraham, the Connect Mod, who despite being out of the country united it.

As per your suggestion, I have put the announcement and recap posts of the participant communities around the cities of India, altogether in reference section of this post. The organizers who are yet to make their recap posts promised to update their links to me asap so that I can add those up here, all at one place.

Level 9
Level 8

Thanks @ReshamDas. It was a nice experience. 

Google Moderator

This is truly amazing, thanks so much for adding the reference, @ReshamDas!

Similar events of Local Guides coming together over great distances always makes me feel so proud to be part of this community. Thank you again for sharing this inspiration with us, and for collecting all the meet-ups in one place!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@ReshamDas

Thanks for tagging me missed the event though. I will share my Himalayan expedition soon, it was amazing.