KatieMcBroom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Spotlight on Local Guide Paul Pavlinovich

Caption: An illustration of a word cloud in the shape of a camera featuring words from Paul’s photography workshops. (Local Guide Paul Pavlinovich)Caption: An illustration of a word cloud in the shape of a camera featuring words from Paul’s photography workshops. (Local Guide Paul Pavlinovich)

It is so inspiring to see Local Guides around the world staying connected and adapting their regular routines at this time. There are so many of you continuing to host meet-ups virtually and embracing what Local Guides do best. 

One Local Guide in particular we wanted to highlight is Local Guide Level 10 and Connect Moderator Paul Pavlinovich. Paul is an incredible photographer who recently shared his expertise with the Local Guides community. If you don’t want to take our word for it, you can trust the 108,896,688 views Paul’s photos have on Google Maps.

Paul recently hosted a series of virtual photography workshops over a span of ten weeks that culminated in an exhibition of photos from Local Guides who attended the meet-up. If you missed it, you can relive the magic through the video below:

To see all of the photos and learn more about (and from) Paul, be sure to read his recap of the Local Guides virtual photo exhibition. You can see even more photography tips from Paul in his recent post that captures what he shared throughout the series.

Local Guides, join us in showing some love for Paul and the attendees of his meet-ups in the comments below!

715 comments
Level 7

Re: Spotlight on Local Guide Paul Pavlinovich

Ottimo lavoro!!

Level 7

I would like to take my hat off to Paul for the great work he has put into the local information and inspiring work. No doubt it has helped a lot of users to a better experience. Respect and keep the spirit going 😊👍 When I have time, I love to add my experience and assessment of the many interesting offers and experience available in all possible local areas. I know it helps many guests to quickly and efficiently be able to have some amazing experiences when visiting locals present on the globe.

Cheers all, and help by a honest heart. ❤️💚👍

Level 5

Good job!

Level 7

Rif.: Spotlight on Local Guide Paul Pavlinovich

Wow un livello 10, una leggenda vivente insomma. 🤩

Level 5

Thank you for this..

Connect Moderator

Well done @PaulPavlinovich and a well deserved recognition indeed @KatieMcBroom ! I managed to participate in a few of the workshops and they are definitely fun and informative! 😊 👍

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 5

Nice, inspiring for all.

Level 5

Bom trabalho 😃!!!!

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @PaulPavlinovich for being featured here, and on the newsletter I received minutes ago..

Thanks for highlighting a great Local Guide, and a personal friend, @KatieMcBroom 

Screenshot_20200924-165234.png