YummdudeMohit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

New Delhi official meet up feb19

Why I m not eligible for coming meet-up in Delhi.

First I got invitation mail then after sign-up it say u r not selected for this event. Any specific reason for this

I live near Delhi and I m 25 year old

Love from India
New Delhi, Delhi, India
12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: New Delhi official meet up feb19

Hello everyone!

The email you received was a form to gauge interest and does not guarantee an invitation. Focus groups are performed regularly in various markets around the world and specific criteria for eligibility varies from event to event.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Level 9

Hello @YummdudeMohit Good morning. I want to tell you that there is not any official meet up for local guides in February 2019.

Connect Live final 2018 stop Delhi has already happened in December 2018 and if any other meet up will be scheduled in New Delhi then Local Guides community will obviously give the information on your registered email address and you can check the details of any meet up in Delhi (organised by local guides) on the community page.

Kindly check your emails on regualar basis, community always notify you all details there.

Have a good day! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @YummdudeMohit 

As indicated by @IshantHP_ig (thank you) Connect Live Delhi happened in December 2018.

I am sorry that you missed the event. To avoid this, please check your email messages from Local Guides frequently.

Stay tuned on Local Guides Connect for more

Level 7

Me too got a mail regarding meetup in Delhi, screenshot is attached herewith. 

Level 9

Unfortunately I m not eligible.

I don't know why.

Good luck @arvindtiwari 

Love from India
Level 9

@arvindtiwari 

Don't forget to share photos after event.

Thanks for the reply.

Love from India

Hi @arvindtiwari,

I've edited your post and removed your screenshot. Please be aware that such type of information should be kept confidential.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @YummdudeMohit,

Thanks for reaching out and for your question.

Invitations were sent to select Local Guides in certain areas and only those who received an invite are eligible to complete the form.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@KatyaL 

@@

I got invitation mail on 12 Feb but after sign-up it show you r not eligible for this

I just want to know why.

What are the eligibility criteria.

Love from India
Level 7

Ok...