Ashishgooglemaps's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My other level 8 account has been suspended

Hello, My other account was suspended and block blocked noreply@localguideconnect.com got this message on email please help me mistakenly I posted YouTube video in forum but I deleted all 

I am very disappointed my all hard work gone I captured 100 of plus photos and places, I traveled many places for helping Google but

Now I want to know how to get my account back or delete my all photos and review above 100000+ views on that 

India
26 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: My other level 8 account has been suspended

Dear @Ashishgooglemaps

I'm really sorry, but before to take this kind of decision I suggest you to wait for the reply, next Monday, from a Googler ( @Atsukot)

In fact, as indicated in the mail that you shared, "you are now ineligible from participating in the Local Guides program and receiving related benefits'

Why the mail says you, and not Your Account? Because behind an account there is a person, and the contents are posted by a person, using an account. 

For this reason, I've removed your  solution, and I would like to invite the other LG not to follow your indications.

Honestly, I don't like to see any LG banned from the program, so I really hope that what I am saying is wrong, and I will wait till Monday to have a feedback. I hope it will be (for you) a positive feedback. 

Good luck 

Ermes 

View solution in original post

Level 1

I have the same issue...

My other level 8 account is also suspended, since yesterday ! 

🙄

Level 10

@Ashishgooglemaps@TjerkBos There are some technical issues affecting some users at the moment. Give 24/48 hours and some of this issue will go away by itself I was told. Otherwise, post again here after that and tag the Moderator/s for help. Don't worry too much about it at the moment.

Level 4

@StephenAbraham 

what if the lock stayed for a week?Screenshot_20171130-212143.png?

что делать если уже неделю блок не снимают?

Level 10

@Pasha, which Connect username account is this, that has been suspended for a week? If you can share the user name, we can tag the Moderators for help.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ashishgooglemaps

And @TjerkBos

Being in here with another account is against the rules. 

I will report your request for Googler to verify your blocked account, but you both should close this one asap. 

Please make sure to check out the program rules 

Ermes 

Level 4

@ErmesT report me please./ Сообщите обо мне тоже, пожалуйста.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/18702 

maps ( мой профиль )

Level 10

You guys are violating this clause of Rules:

1. Use of Multiple Accounts: Local Guides may participate in the program with one account. Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks or otherwise subvert restrictions placed on your account. For example, if you’ve been suspended for abuse, don’t create a replacement account.
Level 4

I will not use this account. I went with it since my account was blocked.
When my primary account is restored, I will definitely follow the rules.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much! @ErmesT@StephenAbraham@YerlanB

Hello @Ashishgooglemaps@TjerkBos - I will send you a PM message shortly. 

Hello @Pasha  - We will contact you once the team have investigated your account.