ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, third anniversary (in this post we talk about you)

Happy Local Guides Clean the World 3rd Anniversary @ErmesT!  It is amazing what you have taken from a conversation we had in late 2017 to what it is today -- impacting and encouraging many, many Local Guides from around the world to think about their communities and what they can do (and host) many, many LGCTW clean-up meetups since then.

I had my mini LGCTW two weekends ago. Saved this loquat tree. It was going to get cut down and thrown in the trash if some did not save it (dig it out of the yard). Now it is safe and planted in my yard. 

Caption: Things you can find “Free” on the neighborhood app NextDoor — a 8 ft  (2.4 m) Loquat Tree which is now planted in my yard.  Photo:  Karen V ChinCaption: Things you can find “Free” on the neighborhood app NextDoor — a 8 ft (2.4 m) Loquat Tree which is now planted in my yard. Photo: Karen V Chin

I will guess I know at least 100 Local Guides from your photo collages, Could be more!

Can't wait to host the next global LGCTW meet-up @ErmesT. Have creative ideas in my head buzzing. 

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 8

Re: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, third anniversary (in this post we talk about you)

Sorry for the late reply...

@ErmesT A third #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld anniversary, I can't believe and so many familiar faces still working very hard at it. The pandemic has had a hold on so many things I have had to take a break and direct myself to family matters. it really to see great outcome I look forward to catch up with everyone some time.

Everyone keep safe and be strong  

I love the Photos 

Level 8

Bls: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, third anniversary (in this post we talk about you)

With pleasure @ErmesT 

Let's clean the world together, surely we need to make this earth more tidy and beautiful.   I'm sure yo did better in Italy with your community too.  

Italy is a beautiful place to visit one day 🙂

Love regards from Batu Local Guides. 

Connect Moderator

Bls: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, third anniversary (in this post we talk about you)

Thanks @M_15W4HYUD1 

Batu is one of the most incredible and amazing example of how a community can care about the place where they live.

You guys are really a reference for all the world, and it is an honour for me to have your community in the Local Guides Clean The World campaign