ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld is 2.0 now - The new project, waiting for 2020

The project you have in mind is a very good idea, the important thing is to spread it so that it reaches more people and raise awareness about the big pollution problem we have around the world to take the appropriate measures and counteract it with the help of application and WasteReporting
You have my support, greetings from Mexico.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @MelissaRC , follow the link on the initial post if you need to learn how to use Google Mymaps. The course prepared by @DavidTito is very good.

If you want to organise also some clean-up action, here below on my signature you will find the link to the original #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld project.

Do you know that in our clean-up action in San Francisco we had Local Guides from more than 20 different Countries, from Australia to Argentina to Japan?

Have a fun in a clean environement

Level 8

@ErmesT just some feedback here, the link in your comment quote: our clean-up action in San Francisco 

denies me access? 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the head up @DavidTito , the link has been fixed:

Do you know that in our clean-up action in San Francisco we had Local Guides from more than 20 different Countries, from Australia to Argentina to Japan?

Level 8

Level 8

wow, this a great initiative @ErmesT kudos. it is rare to find people who think like you these days. i did a beach cleanup in my local community, because i dislike seeing places nasty. i would like to also organize one of such for the project. great content and i love the video. if i alone could give it 100 likes, i would.

Lily Asongfac
Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Lily_Asongfac 

I am so glad the you like it. Well, to understand the project we have to go back to one year ago, to Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides project.

The worldwide “Mymaps of plastic pollution” will show you how much has been done, how many post, how many Local Guides are following this idea.

Welcome onboard, you are home here

Level 8

@ErmesT  I was looking for the post about that  couldn't find tho, I wanted to incorporate there Flags into the project #LGCTW somehow I'm still giving it thought  

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT 

Hope you're keeping well!

Here's the link to the French translation version of this post.  A really worthwhile cause! 👏👏👏!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Francais-Local-Guides-Clean-The-World-is-2-...

Kol

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT   this is the location I was talking about, I added it on the map and shared it but I am not sure if I did it correctly Maritime Museum