ShariqA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local guide certificate

good suggestion which is not going to be accepted by google.

@ShariqA

@LucioV

@SuhelA

@PierJes

@ChristosK

Level 5

Good idea. But it is free community program.

Level 8

You can get a certificate of Marketing Digital in the platafform of Google Garage Digital

Link to GARGAGE DIGITAL : https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/garagedigital/

Level 1

Hola todos a manejar  con cuidado por favor 

Level 7

Đúng, tôi nghĩ google nên cấp thẻ ID cho Local Guide ở một cấp độ nhất định, hoặc có động thái thể hiện sự quan tâm và đồng hành cùng Local Guide. Như thế thực sự sẽ rất tốt. Chúng tôi sẽ có thêm động lực để cống hiến.

Level 10

@Santhosh2116 wrote:

@ShariqA wrote:

Again agreed. They give us 100gb for one year.

Well expect certificate is truly required.

The certificate in the form of hardcopy is best cost effective idea.

Nothing else required.

Anyway in daily life Google map helping us a lot.

I am helping Google map to getting help from Google that's it.

Certificate is requested still 😀

you are absolutely right, i support you 

Strongly support from my side. Google must come to give the certificate.

Level 8

E-Certificate of Recognition

I Request to Google Maps Authority,

Please provide the feature of giving E-Certificate of Recognition in Pdf form for level 7 or upper local Guides.This is like motivation for Beginners or as well as to old Local guides to increase their levels and this Recognition certificate also help to students like me or job seekers in their interviews.Please Respected Authority of Google Maps please Approve this Request.Please sir please.

Level 9

Re: E-Certificate of Recognition

Helllo @SachinKorla

A very warm welcome to connect !

It is very unlikely that any sort of certificate going to be issued by Google, because it can easily be misused & can ruin the whole spirit of LG's program.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to, please read this post by @Csaba for a accepted solution, hope this will help you understand the situation better 🙂

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm also a local Guide, help to get this certificate or identity card. How to get this? Thankyou 

Level 6

Hello! Take picture and sign from yours avatar of local guide-write yours describe your service and knowledge that you can professionally provide services. Go to the photoshop or copy center and ask them to transfer it all to any sample of paper a format A4 certificate.

If you want you can add a print and a painting from photoshop. Then you can go to the copy center to ask you to transparent plastic of yours certificate-then afte all yoy can conduct tours.

Eduard K