Francisco-RS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Link your Google Local Guidee LvL on Google + Google Maps

I know and I understand that you can not link external communities "as official" but Google could link to Google +, with your level of Local Guides, that way they would see your badges in google services "gmail, youtube, g +, etc."

You can link the colour badge on Google Maps to, at the moment we have only the common badge with the Peaks 

0.png1.png2.png

Benefits to People: 

• Curriculum
    Many of the people here have jobs related to webs, so you can improve your status on web, that you are a contribuyente on new programs. "You are up to date"
  • Improve your profile on G+
    You can get the option of share your better contributions "photo wiht more views, review with more likes, etc"

Benefits to Program

• Advertising:
    The pearks is perfect but Goolgle say on other programs that young people are atracted by visual effects. so  why we can't use that to get more people in this program I mean If someone see that you have a different badge they will start to search how you do that? Just for look cool, you can note that example on button reactions on Facebook.
  • Involve external local guides in to connect program.
    The levels have brought more competition in Local Guides, but I know many local guides that are not within the Local Guides forum, so it could be a way to attract Local Guides within the connect platform

This is only my opinion, it look better when I get the principal idea, so If you Like this Idea and  have other benefits give me a repply 

Thanks!

Ciudad de México, México
2 comments
Level 8

回應: Link your Google Local Guidee LvL on Google + Google Maps

Thanks for sharing!

Level 8

Re: Link your Google Local Guidee LvL on Google + Google Maps

I would love to have an easy way to check my photos with more views and be able to share them on Google+ or any other platforms.