ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - The Map

@ErmesT that's great idea, sure will update you all our Clean the world activities via shared album and etc and Congratulations @DavidTito to have co-administrator with ermest sir in this great biological Local Guides activities

Level 9

@ErmesT Awesome job 🙂

I'm really happy to see our meet-up information in the maps. thanks for adding this. I want to thank all my Batticaloa Local Guides who all involved in this activity.

also, after the Join us for Free rain meet-up I have planned some meet-up related to this.

you are really great and I love doing this kind of activities. I will surely tag you or @DavidTito 🙂

Level 10

Good morning @ErmesT,

This is great to summarize all our activities in a maps and to link pictures and recap of the meetup.

Hi @DavidTito,

Congratulations for being choosen on that project and thank you for helping .

Have a nice day and see you around

Jul

Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you for very much this will be a great moment in

@Anonymous wrote:

@ErmesT that's great idea, sure will update you all our Clean the world activities via shared album and etc and Congratulations @DavidTito to have co-administrator with ermest sir in this great biological Local Guides activities

time 

Level 8

@IlankovanT  I Look forward to this meetup @IlankovanT I have a couple questions if its possible to get the GoogleMaps Location I would like to create this location into My maps and any youtube video links photos, media that I could use to bring to life, to help create my next masterpiece?

Level 8

@Julien44 thank you I will be combining my, My maps and Google maps to the injurer this novelty you see things you won't

@Julien44 wrote:

Good morning @ErmesT,

This is great to summarize all our activities in a maps and to link pictures and recap of the meetup.

Hi @DavidTito,

Congratulations for being choosen on that project and thank you for helping .

Have a nice day and see you around

Jul

want to miss 

Level 9

@DavidTito I'm making a map portal for tree planting locations and hope you will get more ideas from this. I will release this on Sunday / Monday (still I'm developing). Surely you will like this 🙂

Also you can make it in my maps and link photos, youtuYovudeos.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@IlankovanT mentioned in your that post in which you made a complete description that how to use connect? I want to mention the new Local Guides Connect users there

Level 8

@IlankovanT Nice I look forward to seeing it 

@IlankovanT wrote:

@DavidTito I'm making a map portal for tree planting locations and hope you will get more ideas from this. I will release this on Sunday / Monday (still I'm developing). Surely you will like this 🙂

Also you can make it in my maps and link photos, youtuYovudeos.

Level 10

Playa Puig Canina
46540 El Puig de Santa Maria, Valencia

https://goo.gl/maps/cA4LJkzjM172

Spain.Local Guides, Clean the World, Spain.Local Guides, Clean the World, Spain.

Local Guides, Clean the World, Spain.Local Guides, Clean the World, Spain.

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8