ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - The Map

Thanks @Sagir@AlejandraMaria

Yes, the maps is very intuitive, because you can visualize every event in the map.

Let me take this opportunity for mentioning the authors of the posts / events that are already featured in the maps: @br14n and @IlankovanT

Hey Ilankovan and Brian, check the maps

Ermes

Level 8

@Sagir Thank you for your quest, @ErmesT would to very much use the Mymaps platform in This Worldwide cleanup thread as it's going to continuing over a long period of time. I will be standing in  assisting  @ErmesT in any way possible, This will be a great opportunity for Local Guides to learn Mymaps Platform so we encourage everyone to participate in adding, edit, create, feature, to My maps and share this adventure together,

@ErmesT Id just like to share an example or ideas of what Local Guides do to get your Mymaps started 

first is my own custom label (not logo)Costum Label (Not Logo)Costum Label (Not Logo) The example of My maps to help local guides help get started with @ErmesT My maps

(Please do not add to mine example only)

Please feel free to ask questions and I hope I have been helpful 

Level 8

@ErmesTI hope I'm supporting this correctly excuse  if I haven't 

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Thank you very much, I learned to map at a young age, I guess I don't like to people going in the wrong direction actually that came out funny, Yes I am more than great full to help out, Google Maps, My maps, both really are worthwhile learning.

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi Proactive Local Guides,

I really love the idea of the Map.

I am very visual, and I think that most of the LGs , perhaps this is the reason because we love Google Maps. We have a good development of this kind of intelligence 😉😀 😁 

Thanks for your helping @DavidTito 👏👏👏

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Hey @DavidTito

I can only give a kudo to this post, but I believe that this wonderful masterpiece have to be one of the basic brick of the education topic

What do you think @AlejandraMaria

@NunungAfuah, @FaridTDF, @KarenVChin?

This maps is rock 'n roll

This is the music that we want to play, David

Level 8

@ErmesT I so flattered wow thank you for its a pleasure to a long side you @ErmesT but its kudos to you, I got big smile stuck on my face he hee,

Please find youtube videos in each of my Labels there are all adjacent to @ErmesT project 

Thank @ErmesT lets rock n roll bro

@ErmesT wrote:

Hey @DavidTito

I can only give a kudo to this post, but I believe that this wonderful masterpiece have to be one of the basic brick of the education topic

Level 8

@ErmesT I hope it gets them started and inspired by a new start  

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Hey @DavidTito

Yes @ErmesT, and @DavidTito, I love the maps (because Indonesia in it, LOL). I could imagine how Local Guides will set their clean the world meet up and put on this maps! Good job! I love this project 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

@NunungAfuah Thank you this means a great deal to @ErmesT  and me and I do have a lot more Myamaps ed installed let's

@NunungAfuah wrote:

@ErmesT wrote:

Hey @DavidTito

Yes @ErmesT, and @DavidTito, I love the maps (because Indonesia in it, LOL). I could imagine how Local Guides will set their clean the world meet up and put on this maps! Good job! I love this project 🙂

give local Guides chance to catch up

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT Good starting the practical project of Local Guides Clean the world. The My Map feature you posted is a great idea I always like. 

Thanks for inform me about this @DavidTito

Happy Guiding!!!