mehul_dave70's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What would be the criteria for LG Summit 2018?

Hi @NileshDhadve

At the moment there's no announcement about a summit2018. 

The notification for events are posted here on Connect, and usually notified to the eligible members, if on your app you have enabled the notification. 

Ermes 

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT
What level can the program attend?

Level 7

I am asking for your opinions

Level 6

Meet local guides meeting.

I am a level 6 google local guide.i want to join google local guide summit.

thanks.

Level 7

Re: Meet local guides meeting.

Hello @eeskey

Unfortunately, there's been no announcement as to the date of LGSummit 2018 or any details whatsoever as per this post ( Local Guide Summit 2018 )

I would suggest just staying tuned to this forum for any updates / posts about it.

That's all you can do ATM.

Hope this helps.

Level 6

Local guide summit 2018

1. When is the local guides summit @ApplicationS gonna start? What will be the eligibility criteria?
Level 10

Re: Local guide summit 2018

@Sanket17 It hasn't been announced yet. You can read about the requirements last year here https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

I would suggest not to think too much about it for now, and just keep contributing good quality contributions and get involved with the local community. You may, just like myself, find a larger reward of making good friends in the local community, even if we may not get to selected to summit. Happy contributing:-)

Level 7

طريقة المشاركة في منتدى غوغل 2018

كيف يمكنني المشاركة في منتدى غوغل لسنة 2018

Connect Moderator

Re: طريقة المشاركة في منتدى غوغل 2018

Hi @MalekArfa if you mean the Local Guides Summit, there has not yet been an announcement about 2018.

While no criteria have been announced generally to take part in a Summit a Local Guide needs to 

• Be active and exhibit the Core Values here on Connect
  • Contribute good quality reviews, photos and/or edits (not everyone is good at all three)
  • Be active in the community organising Meetups

Regards Paul

Level 7

Re: طريقة المشاركة في منتدى غوغل 2018

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you