KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Le Beaujolais est arrivé!

I love chestnuts, but it never came to my mind to try wine with this particular nut. Thank you so much for the hint @ErmesT! I'll make sure to try the combination this week. 🙂

Thank you by the way, for the lovely invitation, but I already planned a getaway weekend with the family. You see we have something like a tradition. Every November we go to visit one of our favorite places in Bulgaria -  Ognyanovo for some water therapy. 🙂 Although I won't make it, I'm eager to find out what was your meet-up like.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@NirmalTeja@helga19

Thank you both so much for the support! I really appreciate your kind words. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

That's such an awesome photo, @ErmesT! Cheers to you, too!

I'm opening my Beaujolais Nouveau wine tonight as well. 😉

Didn't you say, you hate wine @DeniGu?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Google Moderator

I've definitely learned to enjoy it over the years, @GeorgesHR. 😉 I still drink mostly fruity, sweet wines, because I'm not a fan of sour or bitter tastes.

How about you? Going to join in for a virtual cheers?

I definitely will @DeniGu, join you, @ErmesT and @AntonellaGr for a virtual cheers tonight! 🙂

@Julien44, I'm really happy that you found my post entertaining and educative. I'm actually quite interested in finding out what you thing about this years Beaujolais Nouveau. Personally, I think it was pretty good. Dry, sweet like it was supposed to be, very rich regarding flavors and of course it had a very silky and unctuous structure.

Beaujolais Nouveau 2018 Georges DuboeufBeaujolais Nouveau 2018 Georges Duboeuf

But I do agree with you, nothing can be compared to a nice glass of Bordeaux or perhaps a nice blend of Merlot and Sarah.

Level 10

回應: Le Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivé!

Brewing wine always has tehir own different tangy taste:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

Hi @KlaudiyaG,

I didn't have the chance to try it so far.

I will keep you updated if I do 😉

See you around

Jul

Google Moderator

Here's a cheers from me, too! Hope you have a great week, @ermest@AntonellaGr, and @KlaudiyaG!

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu, holding a bottle of red Beaujolais Nouveau wine. (Local Guide Ivaylo Mihov)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @DeniGu, holding a bottle of red Beaujolais Nouveau wine. (Local Guide Ivaylo Mihov)

By the way, I honoured this celebration the proper way, too!

Caption: A photo of a plate with grapes, brie cheese, blue cheese, and Swiss cheese. There are two candles, and a bottle of red Beaujolais Nouveau wine in the background. (Local Guide @DeniGu)Caption: A photo of a plate with grapes, brie cheese, blue cheese, and Swiss cheese. There are two candles, and a bottle of red Beaujolais Nouveau wine in the background. (Local Guide @DeniGu)

Where's your glass, @GeorgesHR?