JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

#LGCTM Logo Challenge

Logo challenge.png

[The contest is closed now - 6 finalists have been selected any you can vote for those in a separate post]

There has been an overwhelming support from the Local Guides community for the Local Guides Clean The World project - which is highly appreciated of course. Enthusiasm drips from the comment, tips have been written, Meetups are being set up, and there's no doubt much more to come.

One of the comments (from @IshantHP_ig) contained a reference to something I had been thinking about, but had not yet worked on: a logo for the #LGCTM campaign. So, what I would like to do is to challenge you all, dear Local Guides, to submit a design for the campaign logo (yes, indeed, @ErmesT, I am really 'borrowing' all your ideas 😉).

VERY IMPORTANT: if you submit a design, you need to make sure that no copyrighted material has been used to create the logo. Also keep in mind that the use of the words "Google" and "Local Guides" are not allowed, and also the official Google, Google Maps or Local Guides logos can't be used. By submitting a logo you automatically grant the right to all other Local Guides to use the logo for any #LGCTM related post (on Connect or in social media) or activity. If your design gets chosen, you will of course clearly be mentioned as the designer.

Please share a link to this challenge with your fellow Local Guides, on your social media accounts, as well as in groups and chats to make sure as many Local Guides get to see this. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

You can simply submit your design (along with any explanation you might like to add) in a comment to this post. Local Guides that do not submit a logo themselves can of course indicate that they like a particular logo by giving that specific comment a Like.

The deadline for submitting logos is 31/01/2020 23:59 GMT

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
74 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #LGCTM Logo Challenge

Here you can find a smaller version of the logos submitted (in the order in which they were submitted). The name of the Local Guide who submitted it and the page of this post where you can find it are mentioned in the caption of each logo. You can of course express the fact that you like a particular logo by giving a like to the comment containing the logo.

#1 @NareshDarji - page 1#1 @NareshDarji - page 1  #2 @Mauge's daughther - page 2#2 @Mauge's daughther - page 2  #3 @ElsDessin - page 3#3 @ElsDessin - page 3

Sebaas.png  #6 @myparmaksiz - page 4#6 @myparmaksiz - page 4  LGCTM Amiran.png

arnedery.jpg  #9 @MrBest - page 5#9 @MrBest - page 5  #10 @davidhyno - page 6#10 @davidhyno - page 6

#11 @NareshDarji - page 1#11 @NareshDarji - page 1  Adrian2.png  #13 @laofdez - page 6#13 @laofdez - page 6  #14 @1dayumissme - page 7#14 @1dayumissme - page 7

AnuradhaP.png  #16 @1dayumissme - page 8#16 @1dayumissme - page 8  #17 @Rtrrrrrr - page 8#17 @Rtrrrrrr - page 8

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

Hello @JanVanHaver 

Thanks a lot for the consideration in logo for #LGCTM.

Now our fellow local guides can create some good logos 😊

Well i'll also try to make a good and effective logo for this campaign.

Looking forward to see new logos Hureeyyy! 

Connect Moderator

I'm really curious to see what will come in @IshantHP_ig 

Level 8

@JanVanHaver good luck for everyone. thanks for sharing with us 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @SunMoon . I have already seen some interaction on social media, so I hope to see the first candidates pop up soon.

Connect Moderator

Hahaha, @JanVanHaver 

You are welcome to get inspired, I wish you guys a lot of fun in this.

I will give you privately some personal tip about the previous experience, the fun and the hard part of checking the copyright

Connect Moderator

Thx @ErmesT, would be great to get even more tips 🙂

Level 10

Connect Moderator

This is really great @JanVanHaver 

I always like challenges and do something for my community.

Here I'm sharing my first logo design for #LGCTM may be you like it.

Logo design for #LGCTM (Design by : Local Guide @NareshDarji)Logo design for #LGCTM (Design by : Local Guide @NareshDarji)

Local guides are working on maps for making map batter and spam free. 

@IshantHP_ig  @SunMoon @ErmesT @davidhyno 

Another one logo @JanVanHaver 

lgctm.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.