KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

LGCA Meet-up Karachi

LGCA Meet-up Karachi

Some views of the fruitful efforts by the Tourism Department Of SindhSome views of the fruitful efforts by the Tourism Department Of Sindh

Kirthar National Park

Karachi, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan

July 05, 2020 @ 07:00 (PKT)

Hello Local Guides, Let's explore Kirthar National Park together. Kirthar National Park is 98 Kilometers in East of Karachi. And famous for the biggest Wild Life park of Sindh province. We will start our journey at 7 am and will make a stop for breakfast at Karachi-Hyderabad National Highway. This will be our second meet-up since the lockdown was eased. And the Part of #LGCannivmeetups ( Unofficial LocalGuidesConnect Worldwide 4th Anniversary Celebrations ). Therefore, you must follow the precautions that are being taken by the government, bring your Face Mask and gloves with you, with soft shoes Because we may have to walk a lot there, water bottles, Cameras and Mobile phones for photography as well. Meeting Spot is Tayyabiz Restaurant Hussainabad Food Street, Sunday 5th of July, 07:00 am. All expenses including Food, traveling, entry tickets will be on sharing bases. There will be three spots available including the host. Please contact me by Connect's private message for further details and for contact.

RSVP here

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Karachi, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan
5 comments
Level 8

Re: LGCA Meet-up Karachi

All the best my dear @KashifMisidia brother. You are very good local guide of your country. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @Mohammadalauddin Bhai.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

I'm in brother @KashifMisidia . Count me in

Level 10

Hi @KashifMisidia 

Best of luck my friend for the meetup.

I look forward to the recap !

Have a good weekend

Level 10