Mohammadalauddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk.

Hello My Dear Local Guides, Friends!!

Let everyone be released from the coronavirus worldwide. I pray this! the world is released from the human race coronavirus. Last Saturday we organized an important Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk, meetup in Mohammadpur, Dhaka. The Coverage area of the MeetUp was Shyamoli to Mohammadpur road (Up and down) 02(two) side.

I am in a Kids Friendly Game Zone here.I am in a Kids Friendly Game Zone here.

This one of the crowded areas and many most important businesses, schools, Collages, restaurants, parks, and kid's game zone, market, Super shop the public institute presents there.

Our discussed How to successful meetup.Our discussed How to successful meetup.

The target of the meetup was to make a spam-free Map and spreading awareness of quality Guiding among the local guides. Any updated information should be attached to the children's play area and a kid's game zone. As a passionate local guide, we have so many responsibilities for maps. 

Together all friend looking forward to lunch.Together all friend looking forward to lunch.

Myself with another 06 amazing local Guides started this kid's Friendly & Map Editing Walk from the Shyamoli Square ‍Shopping mall Market. Before Meetup we started had several Spams and missing place there. 

Great Together Meeting, Mohammadpur, Dhaka.Great Together Meeting, Mohammadpur, Dhaka.

Our MeetUp Planning & Contribution by its features category.

This meetup was a (five in one) Multi-functional and had an excitement among us for searching kids friendly game zone than mapping for the Google Maps.

SL

Multi-functional Contributor

Approved

Pending

Total

Check the fact

-

Uncover Missing information

Add Missing place

Map Accessibility Sign Adding

-

Kids Friendly game Zone

-

Adding Photo

-

Edits

Kids wheelchair Ramp and baby great enjoy fun ZoneKids wheelchair Ramp and baby great enjoy fun Zone

01.   Check the fact:-

Our walking speed was so slow for that reason but we tried out best to touch all the places on our way. It is a very sensitive feature that is why we checked deeply then pressed YES or No. It seems to do so if YES or No But our entire group has been told. fist, you need to know the property of the place. If you need on the mobile calling then press YES or No.

Meetups time line, Edits, Uncover Missing information, and  Check the fact  G-Mail hard copyMeetups time line, Edits, Uncover Missing information, and Check the fact G-Mail hard copy

02. Uncover Missing information:-

Our Local Guide Group facing a busy area we had many edits for the walk. Successfully we had many edits especially by Uncovet Missing information and others. We faced some duplicate paces, permanently closed, Many Answered and Questions. If you need on the mobile calling and checking then press YES or NO or any making edits.

Caution and  mapping after mask due to Corona-virus.Caution and mapping after mask due to Corona-virus.

03. Add Missing place

Dhaka city where new business(Education Point/ Bank/ATMs/New Office/Factory/ Super Shop/ Restaurant ETC) opening and old business closing is a normal and daily phenomenon.

Group WorkingGroup Working

That is why it needs to continue local guides daily mapping(Add Place/Edits Place/Change place/ Remove Place) for the add or making Close.

kids Friendly Game Zonekids Friendly Game Zone

4. Map Aceeessibility Sign:-

We have a lot of places(Market, Super shop, Shopping Mall, Hospitals, Schools, colleges, restaurants, kids play zone) Can people with disabilities enter the wheelchair. The wheelchair according to the parking, where we found wheelchair-accessible ramps, we added accessible signage there. Its a just fir making other aware fo accessibility for the disabled community and for the user who depends on the map accessibility feature.

Map Accessibility Sign lot of Places (Market, Super shop, Shopping Mall, Hospitals, Schools, colleges, restaurants, kids play zone) (Map Accessibility Sign lot of Places (Market, Super shop, Shopping Mall, Hospitals, Schools, colleges, restaurants, kids play zone) (

05. Kids Friendly Game Zone:-

Today's baby is the future of tomorrow. To play their mind and body weight is to play. But in the city of Dhaka, there is no open field for the children, children find the indoor-outdoor gaming zone. We are looking for a Shigu-friendly place with indoor gaming facilities and updating the map. I was the first to make such a meeting. Hopefully, we will try to do better with the children in the future.

Kids Game game ZoneKids Game game Zone

Adding Photo

During our meet-up, we upload a lot of good pictures on the map. Since we all love the map, we always walk down the street and take pictures and upload it to the map. There are many local guides who sit at home, in the office, in the coffee shop, and in Chinese hops. But if you do not meet up on the road, the map will not be able to correct the wrong information.

Group Photo Kids GameGroup Photo Kids Game

What I Special Care.

Last year, I also made a map profile checking for people who make videos to (connect live -2020) this year so that the local guide can correct any misinformation they had inadvertently. 

Let’s visit our Meet-Up full photo album link. Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk 

MeetUp New List for Map link- Must Visit Kids Friendly Zone 

Special thanks @EmekaUlor @SumaiyaZafrin @ShafiulB @ShahMdSultan   @Farhan21   @Shakil_Akhter_Khan   @Motiur_Rahman  @SolaimanHossain  @TheEagleEye @AbdullahAM who are supporting me and inspired me and inside me during the Program. 

Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
29 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk.

@MohammadalauddinWow! This is a great recap featuring your activities and nice photos. Tha ks for arranging a such unique type of meet-up.

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Connect Moderator

@Mohammadalauddin What a Recap! Your photos are well-edited and thanks for arranging this nice Meet-Up.

I was so glad to attend your Meet Up. I had a wonderful time with Mapping!

A photo collage from the Meet Up activities of Kids friendly zone and Map editing Meet-UpA photo collage from the Meet Up activities of Kids friendly zone and Map editing Meet-Up

Keep organizing!

Happy Guiding! 

Level 8

We all think for ourselves. But no way for the kids. No playground. There is no place for mental development. How kids develop intelligence.  There are places for indoor-outdoor games I've tried. Amitabh pressed to find out as well as all the other arrangements @SaifIS thanks for support me. 

Level 8

With your help I have tried to information update the better used maps. This time my new connection to Meetup was a Searching kids friendly place. Thank you very much @ShafiulB brother helpful support me. 

Level 1

Hi @Mohammadalauddin 

Its good idea for kids item meetup. thanks for sharing with us. 

Level 8

Thank you very much @nilofa you maybe new person of connect. Nice support me. 

Level 9

Great idea  "Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk" @Mohammadalauddin 

Thank you for sharing your RECAP with us.  

Level 8

Thank you @AbdullahAM brother. Thinking about the kids, I did this meetup. 

Level 9

@Mohammadalauddin brother, I cannot express my feelings that how happy I am!!! 

Personally I love children. Yes you are right. There are almost no place for children for playing in the field or park.

You marked the important place efficiently  where children can play and have their favourite meal at a time. 

I really appreciate your initiative. My best wishes for you and thanks again for RECAP your experience about mapping regarding kids play zone and other staffs. 

Shakil Akhter Khan,Motorbiker, LG from Dhaka
Who Am I-

Profile & Post Information