Mohammadalauddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk.

[Attendee of the Meet-Up] Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk[Attendee of the Meet-Up] Kids Friendly & Map Editing Walk

Hi @Mohammadalauddin brother,  thank you for arranging an interesting Meet-Up in Mohammadpur, Dhaka. 

Thanks to all the participants; @ShafiulB , @Eng_Motiur , @SolaimanHossain 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Thank you so much @ShahMdSultan .  You have lot of helped a meetup day. 

Level 8

Level 1

This one of the crowded areas and many most important businesses, schools, Collages, restaurants, parks, and kid's game zone, market, Super shop the public institute presents there. nice working @Mohammadalauddin for sharing with us. @Akter47 @AbdM @Inj @Kamalhasnainee @Medin @Aliton @Jamx @Injamamul  @shahidul thank you. 

Level 8

Though it was to hard to have the tase of two cup of tea in one time but it can be very easy than that if it done one after another.Exactly that thing done by me on 14th march.It was a lovely day for me and very much special too. I felt two vibe in one day be a Host and then the Guest.I really pleased in your reception Brother @Mohammadalauddin 

IMG_20200314_123032-ANIMATION.gif

First of all for allowing me in your meetup though I was tha lazy and last one to join you.Yes I can not join the RSVP too But I do join in real battle after assuring my Hosted meetUp Done.

I like to give you thanks again to be my influencer during  that day.I promise, I will try my best next time to join you in RSVP too.
Anyways here is my My first Recap on Connet if you have enough time then dont miss to check this out and give me some Ideas for future.
If you have at least 1 and a 1/2 minutes then please don't forget to check this 

Thank you @ShakilAK  @ShafiulB @Motiur bhsi, @Tanvir_Alam @Shahed brother too.

Level 8

Thanks @Mohammadalauddin for this type of meetup. Best of luck.

Level 8

My dear brother @bdmafuz you very good local guide. I miss you meetup day. Thank you very much. 

Level 8

So cool!

Level 8

Level 8

I'd love to be there with you on those walks.

Enjoy them all, @Mohammadalauddin .

So beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.