DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Maps local guide issue

Thank you. The only posts I saw about it were from 2017.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photos and videos not being shown on Places pages

Hi @Param_kalyan,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The team is currently investigating the issue. I will merge your post to the ongoing thread where similar issues are being reported: My photos and reviews disappeared.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Photos and videos not being shown on Places pages

Hi AlexAC ,

Why my 1129 photos were missing out of 1139 and i see only 10 photos but points hasn't decreased?

also my 53 reviews were missing out of 63 and i see only 10 reviews, why?

When i reload the page,I see left bottom of the web page "waiting for www.google.com" and the circle still rolling as attached pictures and hasn't shown up my rest photos and reviews?

Application error or my photos/reviews has been banned due to policy violation??
google-map-review-error.pnggoogle-map-photo-error.png
Respects,
/Kyawmyo Oo
Level 7

Re: Known Issue: Missing Photos and Reviews from Contributions

Hi, 

My photos and reviews disappeared but everything else is still there including my points. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Maps local guide issue

Hi @Dougdoug 

Thanks for reaching out to us. The team is currently investigating the issue. Your contribution aren't lost, but simply not visible on your profile, don't worry

I will merge your post to the ongoing thread where similar issues are being reported: My photos and reviews disappeared.

Level 10

All my reviews have disappeared

I have noticed that all my reviews have disappeared by my points are still the same, is anyone else having this error and can it be sorted out? 

Level 9

Re: All my reviews have disappeared

Hi @WaweruM ,

It has been reported by other users also, so the issue is already escalated.

Google Moderators will share more info here, when they have the update about the issue.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Re: All my reviews have disappeared

Hi @WaweruM 

Thanks for reaching out to us. The team is currently investigating the issue. Your contribution aren't lost, but simply not visible on your profile, don't worry

I will merge your post to the ongoing thread where similar issues are being reported: My photos and reviews disappeared.

Level 6

Sparite tutte le foto dalla relativa sezione nei contributi personali in Google Maps

Salve. Venerdì mi sono accorto che nella sezione FOTO, utilizzando Google Maps da PC non appaiono più le mie foto panoramiche.
Come risolvo? Grazie

P.S. Sono Local Guide - Livello 6. Nella sezione foto ci sono più di 300 panoramiche. Le altre sezioni (Contribuisci - Recensioni - Modifiche) sono corrette.
Qui il link alle foto: https://www.google.it/maps/contrib/105063318191782148962/photos/

Screenshot 2019-02-18 09.03.01.png

Connect Moderator

Re: Sparite tutte le foto dalla relativa sezione nei contributi personali in Google Maps

cIAO @MaxGadaleta 

Grazie per l'informazione. Il team sta attualmente lavorando su questo problema. Le tuo foto non sono scomparse, ma semplicemente non vengono visualizzate sul tuo profilo. Se controlli sulla scheda della attività dove le hai inserite, le troverai sicuramente

Unisco il tuo post a quello generale che è stato creato per questo problema: My photos and reviews disappeared.