DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I do not see my own photos in the my contribution tab

As in the subject. In the my contribution tab in the photos section, no more than 2,000 photos are displayed at the moment. Any solutions and ideas?

Former Google Contributor

Re: I do not see my own photos in the my contribution tab

Can you check if you marked your photos as private?

Also, I wanted to remind you that photos that do not adhere to Maps User Contributed Content Policy will be made private and can be visible only to you.

By the way, I've noticed that your post has a Polish language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about this kind of labels I recommend to take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out, @Sova1981. Does the description in Photos missing in the contributions of google maps apply in your situation as well? You'll find some helpful instructions there to help us find out the reason behind this issue.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

qq.jpg

My photos are not private, you can find them on google maps. The problem with photos occurs on the phone and desktop computer. In the attached picture, this is my tab

Anonymous
Not applicable

My photos and reviews disappeared

All of my photos and reviews have disappeared but points hadn't decreased.

Please help me.

Even my new reviews don't  appear why?@localguides.

Screenshot_20190214-201549.pngScreenshot_20190214-201544.png

Re: Written reviews not showing on my contribution tab which enables editing

Hey @Raphael-Mahumane ,

Thanks for reaching out.

We will be investigating this further. Please expect us to contact you privately.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Re: My photos and reviews disappeared

Thank you for reporting @Anonymous 

Other Local Guides reported about this issue, so it has been already escalated and is under check

A feedback from Google Moderators will come, when they will have more information to share.

Thank you for your patience

@Sova1981,

I checked your profile and I can see your photos.

Caption: A screenshot of the profile of the Local Guide.Caption: A screenshot of the profile of the Local Guide.

Please force a log-out on your devices by clicking on the Log Out button in the UI, clear browser cookies/cache, and Log back in.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Reviews missing

All of my reviews have recently disappeared from my Google account, along with any photos I have uploaded. My level and score have remained the same as they were.

Has anyone experienced this before or do they know of a fix? 

Many thanks in advance.

Level 10

Re: My photos and reviews disappeared

Hello @Anonymous, 

That might be caused by the system bugs. The same issue that you are having now also happened and reported by other members in 2017-2018. Please wait until the bugs are fixed. 

Btw, are you experiencing the same issue on your desktop?  

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr