noamjj's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Blocked profile?

Good morning @MortenCopenhagen 

All the pictures (about 20+ pics, no reviews at all) from the last month are not shown on other profiles (checking from my family's profiles).

I think I'm blocked...anyway to release it?

@WilfriedB suggest that you might be able to assist.

attached are few of them with no views at all...

noamjj_0-1713943800535.png

Many thanks,

Noam

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Blocked profile?

Hi @noamjj 

With 27K photos you should be aware of the photo guidelines on Google Maps.

From your public photos it looks like you overlooked the guideline on avoiding uploading redundant photos.  I see a ton of such violations. You should delete all similar photos. Learn more here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Avoid-uploading-duplicates-and-similar-pics...

1000021201.png

Out of these 4 photos of the same dish from different angles 3 should be deleted.

Also, uploading photos like group photos with recognizable faces is not allowed.

1000021202.png

Deleting all such photos might help but there are no guarantees. I could have overlooked other issues.  I would be happy to take another look after you cleaned up.

It will be a lot of work with so many photos.

Best of luck

Morten 

Level 10

Many thanks Morten

Seems that I have A LOT of homework...I'll try to start doing it during the coming weekend

Cheers🍷🍷🍷

Noam

Level 7

I'm experiencing problems when posting reviews or uploading photos . Not only with very common and normal photos but when uploading positive and normal simple reviews without photos. Other Local Guides are experiencing the same. I reported several weeks ago. However, the problem is not solved yet. I don't know what to do in order this problem is understood and escalated to the IT Team and they review their Algorythms or whatever is failing. A review talking well about a business or a picture of a hamburguer doesn't violate any rule.