cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Knocking on Google door

Level 10

Oh! that duck must be stronger enough to overcome the flow of river @ErmesT. I see some people having ducks on their pond. I asked if that was the case. hahaha

Connect Moderator

haha. No @BishowvijayaP, i live in a condo, even if with a big garden.

The river in the centre of the city is very calm, and full of birds

DSC01013r.jpgDSC00868.jpgDSC00844.jpgDSC00843.jpg

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Muy bueno el vídeo @ErmesT, didáctico y con un fin muy altruista, ya lo compartí en la comunidad de Buenos Aires.

Saludos Farid.

Level 7

Hi @ErmesT, it was a pleasant secret but somehow a satisfaction for all of us as well. Because you were a true deserving person for this Summit 😊

Level 10

Such a fascinating photos you captured @ErmesT.

Now I can guess that you miss your place a lot when you move outside your area. hahaha

Can this river be crossed getting into water? It seems laminar flow of  river's current is not so high.

Level 8

Nice Video @ErmesT 

It's always great to know other cities culture and surroundings 🙂

Life is short, Give as much as you can!
Level 10

Congratulations @ErmesT you really deserve. I felt  so sad when I saw your photo with flowers only .not with crown.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @ErmesT!!! I was noticing around the Connect threads that there was a buzz going on the last 24 hrs, but wasn't quite sure what was going on and did not know what to say or how to interpret it.

Now, I have pieced it all together, saw The BADGE, and just watched your #LGSummit17 video. You totally deserve coming to San Francisco in October. I can feel @LucioV excitement and joy! Look forward to meeting you in person. Be sure to post your video and make your intro into the private Summit group if you haven't already. You have many raving fans throughout Local Guides.

Cheers,

Karen