Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: My Experience as Local guide

What a great inspirational story @PriyankaU congratulations... 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself -june 2018

Its great to meet you on connect @Kpvskp1983. You are the prasad of Krishna. 😃 I hope to visit Vanarasi of India which is rich in Sanskrit scriptures. I love not the science only but the supreme science too. See you around.

Level 7

It's a great pleasure  to meet you.  Thanks for your kind words.i think Varanasi is great choice .. see you 😊@BishowvijayaP

Connect Moderator

@Kpvskp1983, Welcome to Local Guides and here on Connect!

How long have you been a Local Guide?  I am moving your post over to the monthly Introduce Yourself thread so you can meet fellow Local Guides like yourself who joined Connect.  We do have many Local Guides from all over India.  @StephenAbraham is also from Kerala and hosts many meetups there.

Cheers,

Karen

@Kpvskp1983 wrote:

Hello, this is Krishna Prasad representing from the house of chanting of Vedas and puranas(india), the state being called as god's own country (kerala)and where the world's richest temple is situated that of sree padbhanabha sway, from that holy place Trivandrum am coming. Being an entrepreneur and in this entrepreneurship it obviously drains me, and to energize myself, I prefer the two things, those are silence and technology. For the quest of silence, I prefer to roam and I shall be provide that travelogue here for you.The travelogue which is provided will be helpful for those who come from different parts of district and for those who come to India to explore and having a quest to know about history, heritage and culture, for those who search places where they could feel silence, inwards and outward, I provide the best reviews available, so that they could know about them my travelogue. The review will be helpful for the business person too who I meet during my traveling also providing a platform for their business to be reckonedKrishna prasadKrishna prasad

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - July 2018

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')  

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone.  

I love to share: I love to share my experience with others by contributing to Google Maps.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.  

Fun Fact About Me: I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel meet and make new friends and learn and experience new cultures, traditions and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

At Tiananmen SquareAt Tiananmen Square

Eco Forum Global Conference in Guiyang ChinaEco Forum Global Conference in Guiyang China

Eco Forum Global Conference Guiyang ChinaEco Forum Global Conference Guiyang China

Pinnacles_Desert_Australia_Evening.jpgThe Pinnacles, Nambung National Park, Western Australia

Cheers

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2018

Hi @Badruddeen thanks for share with us.

Level 7

@KarenVChin thanks karen, just started on june first week. Am new to this localguidesconnect, so please give me suggestions as next step.

@StephenAbraham hi Stephen 

Thanks

Kp

Level 10

@KarenVChin Thanks for tagging me

@Kpvskp1983 Hi there. Will be in touch directly in private message to link up with the community here.

Level 10

@Badruddeen thank you but I think you don't need intro here you already popular in LGC 😊

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Hi @bdmafuz

You are welcome.

Cheers