Re: Introduce Yourself — August 2022

Fadolo 

Brockton Massachusetts

I am grateful  ~Thank you 

Screenshot_20220702-045343.png

Level 1

Living in Eilat

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited about starting my first post in here and sharing my experiences.

As you probably know, Eilat is the most southern city in Israel, and many Israeli tourists visit it as well as foreigners.

On July 2019, I visited Eilat for the first time and fell in love with the city.

Despite being tax-free (haha) this city offers unique experiences and nature that simply doesn't exist outside of it.

My recommendations will be about both everyday places to hang out in and special experiences that are essential for the Eilat experience.

Can't wait to start my journey with you guys:) 

Connect Moderator

Hello @YotamRaskin,

thank you for telling us something about yourself and very welcome on Connect!

I just want to let you know that I merged your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself August 2022 where other Local Guides are introducing themselves as well in order to keep Connect organized. If you want to tell us more about yourself feel free to further comment the discussion.

We are all excited as well to read your Local Guides experiences, as first step here since you are new perhaps it would be good if you have a look at Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

Thank you and Happy Guiding 😊!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 7

Re: NEW USER ON LOCAL GUIDES CONNECT

A great way to connect with other guides is adding popular trending topics in your region 

ACE Booker
Level 6

Lo mas bueno de galicia

2022-07-27(2).jpg

Cuando voy a un restaurante típico de Galicia que se llama A fontana quiero recomendar el helado de straciatella esta buenísimo

Connect Moderator

Ciao Danila @cherrypie , è un piacere vedere una Guida Locale Italiana aprire questo thread.

Milano è una città con molte Guide Locali.

Ne hai già conosciute altre che sono presenti qui in Connect?

Se non li hai già conosciuti, colgo l'occasione per presentarti @nicspelgatti , di Milano, @RiccyB , di Bergamo.

Io ho avuto la fortuna di incontrarli a San Jose (CA), durante Connect Live 2019, assieme a un fantastico gruppo di altre Guide Locali.

Se vuoi conoscerci meglio: #TeamItaly - Italian culture between ancient and modern 

Un saluto da Treviso 

Connect Moderator

Hello Danila @cherrypie from the beautiful city of Milan.

Not to mention hiking, I share your love of looking back at my reviews and treating them like a diary, showing where I've been, what I've seen, what I've done, where I've eaten and what I've enjoyed. You have to tell me, have they finished the renovation of the Cathedral?

Caption: LG @AdamGT doing the tourist pose in front of Milan Cathedral having a facelift!Caption: LG @AdamGT doing the tourist pose in front of Milan Cathedral having a facelift!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Welcome to local guides connect @Rizwan12  please introduce yourself

Level 8

ciao @ErmesT, grazie mille!

Ho appena scoperto questo sito, nonostante conoscessi google maps non avevo idea esistesse! Quindi mi sto ancora orientando, devo dire che non ho ancora capito bene come funziona e come posso partecipare 😅. Non conosco nessuno! Tra qualche mese mi trasferirò negli USA, magari riuscirò a partecipare a qualche meetup 😊

Follow me @_cherrypie

Read my blog about Milan nosbatti.com