MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — August 2022

Hi @AdamGT, I always love seeing pictures of people visiting Milan 😊 How long ago have you visited? The renovation of the facade was completed a few years ago, but I don't think I've ever seen the cathedral free of scaffoldings, it's constantly being restored or cleaned. It's a massive building! Have you had the chance to visit the rooftop? Really breathtaking

Follow me @_cherrypie

Read my blog about Milan nosbatti.com
Level 8

Well, what should I introduce...

Hello all...

I am Yeeshu..... Just a random homo sapien on the earth.

Level 10

Ynt: Introduce Yourself — August 2022

Welcome to out forum ☺️🙏🏻 @cherrypie 

Level 10

Namaskar,

@MashaPS 

Thanx for shareing About Danila,

good to know about you @cherrypie 

Welcome to our LG family..

My introduction of Connect 5 years  &

My recent Experience-of-Google-Office-Bangalore 

Level 6

اسمي / ممدوح الشاذلي 

مهندس مدني استشاري 

اعشق التصوير لانها تسجل لحظة من لحظات الزمن لكي  تسترجعها بعد عدة سنوات  واعشق المشي والفسح في الاماكن الطبيعية  وكذلك اعشق الاماكن المنسقة تنسيقا حذابا من ناحية تناسق الالوان والارتفاعات  و المواقف  وان اشكر الزملاء المرشدين المحلين ولكن اقترح علي جوجل اعطائنا كمرشدين وثيقة او كارنيه  لكي نثبت للاخرين اننا مرشديين محليين  لانه احيانا يتم اعتراضي لتصوير مكان معين 

Mamdouh Elshazly
Connect Moderator

Congratulations on the feature and so excited to have you here on Connect @cherrypie!

Level 5

Bls: Introduce Yourself — August 2022

Halo semuanya! Selamat datang di Local Guides Connect.luangkan waktu untuk memperkenalkan diri saya kepada komunitas....nama asli saya saepudin, nama panggilan saya di medsos adalah Aki saepudin si anak gunung pen milenial....info lebih lanjut kunjungi situs goggle atau browsing.dan ketik " Aki Saepudin" atau via blogspot.yayasanpaniisancempakawarna.blogspot.com....terima kasih buat semua nya....salam hangat Aki saepudin si anak gunung pengembala milenial.

CYMERA_20220805_015909.jpg

Connect Moderator

@SholaIB thanks for tagging  🙂

@cherrypie we have quite a lot of things in common and reading about the street dogs I can relate to it, cause I too do the same, as soon as I see any dog I just want to pet them 💖💖

Connect Moderator

Hello @___yeeshu___ 

Welcome to local guides connect. Introduce Yourself following the same points others are following:

Name:

2. Location: 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide:

4. My favorite thing to explore:

5. Fun fact about me:

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

My life

My life is very not easy. I am not for earning Mony  iam froud of my Life Brother for the former ground floor for my friend of the dear nanba I have a great day dear sir I have been i for i I love able tourist place i for my friend and I love you are my life is good morning I love able tourist visa and u call u u baby is your program's for sales at home with you and your program's for the life of beginning