Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2019

Name: Silvana

Place: Argentina

Famous for: Storytelling

Love: visiting new places. Revisiting old places with new eyes

Great thing to share: I am a breast cancer survivor. I can do anything. I fear nothing

Level 10

Hi dear @IrrPavlova & other LGs,

Welcome to New comers....

Here is my Brief Intro:

Name: I love to be called as TravellerG

What I love about being a Local Guide: What you & I write as reviews in Google Map will help Millions of MAP users – We Guide others & Others guide us.

My favourite thing to explore: Mother Nature (except violence & Vulgarity) is precious to me – I enjoy HER with a focus to share it with like-minded people, like you in Google Maps, LG Connect, etc.

Fun Fact about me: When I hold a camera, My LENSES are my EYES & I mostly see the world through it!

Who am I & What are my Contributions (here): A Traveller-Photographer-Reviewer, who have covered 36 countries, with Level 10 in Maps, (over 262,000 points) with almost 40+ Million Photo Views & more than 100 Posts [5,000 Kudos] in LG Connect.

My Google Map Profile is Here  &

My LG Connect Profile is Here

Just 3 photos, randomly selected from my collection:

A 15 Seconds (Shutter Speed) Night Shots, from Coorg, India (Camera: Sony 7R M2, Aperture: f/4, ISO 400)

A shot from Belur & Halebidu, Karnataka India - an Ancient Heritage Temple Site.

6 LGs in a Meet Up Interview - shot during our 360 meet up, Yercaud, India

Thanks Dear All...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Wall of Fame rotated 50.jpg

Name: Dave26
What I love about being a Local Guide: I love seeing different places in the UK, football grounds, football club mascots, and the food! Check out Forest Green Rovers - a vegan football club. My son has been a wheelchair user for the last few years so I have discovered how to help people who use wheelchairs.
My favourite place to explore: Unusual places that most people do not see. Bescot Stadium railway station underneath the M6.
Fun Fact about me: I love to ring English church bells although I am not very good at it!
My photo: This is me in front of The Wall of Fame at Aston Villa Football Club. Behind me is a picture of Dwight Yorke who also played for Manchester United in the world club championship. The picture of a cup behind me is when Aston Villa won the European Cup on 26 May 1982 beating Bayern Munich 1-0 at the Feijenoord Stadion, Rotterdam

My camera

I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 to take photos. I look for the unexpected.

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2019

😂 beardos captain @PaulPavlinovich! Many thanks for your continuous support and ur sense of humor even under these stressful days 😀 🙆🎖️ 

Level 6

1. Name: Chen Hung-Chia (CHIA)
  2. Location: Hsinchu Taiwan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like the ranking system that helps me to find a good hostel or restaurant during planning travel plan, even just go shopping nearby I will check the open hours and how to rush in the store by the history hours.
  4. My favourite thing to explore: ha, sometimes I really like to watch talent comments on google map, although there are some emotional feedback or unreal experience, I do like it, like there is a police office in Hsinchu county gots lots funny 5 star comment, many people say they will visit again probably bring their family get custody together lol.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like to using google map street view + 3D map to re-browse those place I visited, although the air and the sound those feeling I can't replicate but I really glad google map can bring me there again, hoping one day we can use VR devices flying in the site via google map
Level 10

Hi @IrrPavlova thanks for sharing introduce yourself month of may 2019.

Level 10

This is me, enjoying the breathtaking panoramic view from the top of Sigiriya. (Picture Credit: Avanthi Rupasinghe)This is me, enjoying the breathtaking panoramic view from the top of Sigiriya. (Picture Credit: Avanthi Rupasinghe)

Hi,

@IrrPavlova , Nice to know a little bit about you. I want to see how you are going to find your own way without Google Maps. ?

Here is my story.

1. Name: Anuradha
  2. Location: Kalutara, Sri Lanka
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It always allows me to help lots of known and unknown people and helped me to become friends with people all over the world. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: These days it is adding blue lines to Google Maps. I completed100km of Street View Imagery on Google Maps. If you want to know more about my new adventure please read the following posts on the Connect.
    1. Yes, it is 100km of Street View Imagery and over 87,000 images
    2. [Recap] Polonnaruwa Blue Line Meetup - Almost 7km of Street 
    3. [Recap] Sigiriya Blue Line Meetup – Almost 20km of Street View 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love to dive, but I can not even swim properly. ?
Level 8

Level 9

Re: Self Introduction

Hi @Rajshekhar  ,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I invite you to check out the following this post: 14 Helpful Tips for using Connect

It will help you get the most out of your experience here on Connect. I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there.

Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

1. Name: Charles Peters

1. Location: Paris, France
    2. What I love about being a Local Guide:   Being a local guide is fun, because thousands of people rely on my review which makes me feel like a vigilante anytime I visit a place. I look out for so many things before I come up with a review. Moreover my photos are not just wasted or lost because Google saves them for me for free whiles it helps others .........
    3. My favorite thing to explore: I love everything exceptional about this wonderful world. Anything that amazes me, I wanna share it. Food, travel, photography. U can name it.
    4. Fun Fact about me: I don't know but it seems I never get lost when  visiting a place even for the first time. I don't bother to ask for directions from people anymore, the last time I tried I was given wrong info. Google Maps gives me some kinda confidence. Just send me your address and I would be at your door step, Am proud am part of this generation. The future is here with Google. FB_IMG_1540124167483.jpg