Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduce Yourself - May 2019

Hello World! 

Name: i am Osama

20190125_132139.jpg

20190125_132139.jpg

What I Love About Being A Proudly Local Guide :

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About Restaurants, Shops, turism attractive locations ,  and where to spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotels ? for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from real people like you about there experiences  and you give your  feedback ,  this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city that you  will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community,  

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be from  critical  Life skills for this century that we must teach the next generation,

I LOVE TO SHARE :

When My Father died  i was a kid & my family gave me the Shopping Responsibility, with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list  i practiced to search about best quality with best price & now after more than 20 years  i do the same,  I LOVE SHOPPING,  comparing prices, and wait the 70 80 90% sale, when i want to visit new place i look from many things like the free parking, when its not crowded, the quality and the price, and i like to write about my experience in details so others can make a decision when they read it, and this i encourage other local guides to do.

What I love To Share On Google Maps

20190125_194937.jpg

I am Passionate about food, i like to try new dishes and restaurants, its great to read what other local guides wrote about the restaurants and this exactly what i like  to add to google maps,

20180919_131432.jpg

i enjoy explained my experience in the restaurants through photos, videos, and reviews to explain the details and the best dishes in my opinion, all of this will help others to make the right decision ,

Fun Fact About me: this year i tried the motorcycle Taxi for the first time in my life and i like it ?

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2019

wow,...saya suka cara anda dalam menghemat pengeluaran.

sangat meng_inspirasi

Level 9

Hello @IrrPavlova @@

• Name: Abdullah Al Mamun
  • Location: Mymensingh, presently live in the capital city Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I like exploring, l love travelling to see the beauty of the world. I am someone who finds a lot of pleasure to travelling and eating out. I am curious to know about other Local Guides’ experiences from different part of the world. I enjoy photos uploaded by other Local Guides. I would like to explore my culture and share my knowledge with other Local Guides.
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love to share my culture to other Local Guides and interested to know cultures from others Local Guides too. 
  • Fun Fact about me: Browsing Internet, Visiting friend’s house, Friday Outing, Taking Photographs, and love to Exploring my neighbourhood.Me at Hastings Beach, UKMe at Hastings Beach, UK

Connect Moderator

• Name: Naresh Darji
  • Professional GIS Analyst

Mapping is my passion and also as a professional GIS analyst its my daily work.

PSX_20180301_113721.jpg

Read more

The Wildlife - Walk wildly and experience real nature

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Nice introduction bro @OSAMA 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Introducing Yourself - May 2019

Hello Everyone10672177_10152393660907997_7915991988691386073_n.jpg

Name:Sachin Rungta

Location:Indore,India(Born in India,Completed Masters in USA)

What I love being a local guide:It's a great feeling when you can help people in choosing right things so that their efforts should not be wasted.

I have travelled to multiple countries and lived over there for 3-4 years as an immigrant.Google gives an opportunity to share your experiences through your reviews,photos and other way of contributing and sharing your experience among people.

I always try to tell everything about a place which is meaningful and useful.

My Favourite place to Explore: Well multiple countries and lots of places with different cuisine and culture to learn.I have only travelled to two till now.

Guys enjoy this life and try to balance with your inner values,work,family and friends.

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2019

Hi @IrrPavlova thanks for sharing.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2019

@IrrPavlova 

Hi'

Introduce yourself' This post on this day makes it special.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards,

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Connect Moderator

Re: Introducing Yourself - May 2019

Hi and welcome @sachinrung I will merge this with the official introductory post.

Connect Moderator

I would welcome you @OSAMA but you've been here forever :). I will merge this with the official post.