JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I've missed you all!

Hey guys,

As some of you already know, I've been totally out of Connect and my other online activities because I was in the US for 4 months. I had a blast. Here are couple of Christmas photos for you all. Missed you guys. ❤

New York AirportNew York AirportMy family house - Newtown, PennsylvaniaMy family house - Newtown, PennsylvaniaMy family house - Newtown, PennsylvaniaMy family house - Newtown, PennsylvaniaMy family house - Newtown, PennsylvaniaMy family house - Newtown, PennsylvaniaBurr Pond State Park - Torrington, ConnecticutBurr Pond State Park - Torrington, ConnecticutSilly Christmas photo :-)Silly Christmas photo 🙂

@Osaka78forTRUMP, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @SalmaanN, @SarahKa, @AkmalB, @BishowvijayaP, @Dafit65, @Rezgar, @OSAMA

Newtown, PA, USA
31 comments
Level 9

Re: I've missed you all!

Welcome back @JohnnyE

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Welcome Back...Glad Your Time In The U.S Was Gratifying. 

ThaTruthSeka
Level 9

Hallo @JohnnyE, ini benar2 moment yang mengejutkan,bagus sekali dan senang bergabung kembali disini.

Terimakasih 

Salam

Level 10

Hi @JohnnyE

Welcome back bro,you you looking great in all these photos,

Have a nice day

Connect Moderator

Welcome back bro @JohnnyE

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hi @JohnnyE, welcome back. How is life? Thanks for tagging me, I missed you too. I was watching old post a few days ago, about some park, some 360. Wow, I'm happy that you are here again

Ermes

Level 10

Level 10