cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Re: طبيعة

Thank you for sharing this picture, @Alaaomran

Where did you take it? Can you give some more content?

What makes a good post? will help you in writing an engaging post.

I am merging your post in the best thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Ich_bin_ishwari Level 6
Level 6

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Ich_bin_ishwari Level 6
Level 6

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

This photo was clicked in Pune,India. I'd clicked this from roof top of my house around May end which is like arrival of monsoon season.

It looks a bit edited that's because I captured it in auto silhouette mode of my camera. I'm obsessed of capturing cloud and sunset pictures. Don't these scenes make you wonder how wonderful nature actually is?

DSC_0143.JPG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is forever favorite animal shaped clouds.👇

IMG_20160622_103233.jpg

Highlighted
Mckeever24 Level 5
Level 5

Wait!! do you see the clouds 👀

B9F3F8D7-17D2-42B3-BF74-FBFA0BDFC239.jpegKaty ,Tx

jnashona Level 3
Level 3

Travel

DFCC0352-51CD-4FE9-A1E0-37D0AED7F7D7.jpegthe sky is the limit where...

Eagle-Eye-360 Level 10
Level 10

Re: Travel

Enjoy your trip @jnashona

I'm from New Zealand and live in Prague, Czech Republic
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Wait!! do you see the clouds 👀

Hello @Mckeever24,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us, but can you give more information about where you took it so it would be more interesting for other Local Guides.

I am merging your post to the ongoing thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Travel

Hello @jnashona,

Thank you for sharing this picture with us, where are you currently traveling to?

I am merging your post to the ongoing thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic.

To get familiar with the platform I want to suggest you check the following topics: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!