Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Another pic from the San Pedro Mesa in CO. Every sunset is different, every one is gorgeous.Another beautiful sunset on the San Pedro MesaAnother beautiful sunset on the San Pedro Mesa

Former Google Contributor

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Wow... This is what I call an epic sunset. Is it me or the clouds looks a bit like cotton candy? 🙂

Thank you @Shadow-ish for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Raining is coming

Start rainingStart raining

At soutern of Thailand befor raining 

Re: Raining is coming

Hey @Pongpet,

Thank you for sharing! I wanted to let you know that I moved your post in the "I'm a Cloud-aholic" on-going thread, as it fits better in there.

Cheers,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Clouds floating in the sky above Sirajganj town

Clouds floating in the sky over Sirajganj townClouds floating in the sky over Sirajganj townClouds floating in the sky above Sirajganj town.

Siam Talukdar

Re: Clouds floating in the sky above Sirajganj town

Hi @siamtalukdar and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture with us. Just so you know, I've released your post from our spam quarantine. Apologies for any inconvenience caused - our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

One last thing, I merged your post in the I 'm a Cloud-aholic, as it fits better in there.

Level 7

W

IMG-20181029-WA0002.jpg

Mrekulli e natyres

Google Moderator

Re: W

Hello @Kukajeduard,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your first post. Did you take the photo? By the way, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. This way it gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. 

Since you are new on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

I wanted to let you know that I moved your post in the "I'm a Cloud-aholic" on-going thread, as it fits better in there.

Google Vendor

Re: W

Përshëndetje @Kukajeduard,

Faleminderit për ndarjen e fotos tuaj me ne. Çfare kamere keni përdorur për të fotografuar këtë foto, dhe pse jo të shtoni më shumë informacion rreth kësaj foto? Jam e sigurt se do të jetë interesante për Local Guides e tjerë.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Awesome Sky & clouds

20181105_131023.jpg

Sun behind clouds with shy brightness