cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Awesome Sky & clouds

Hello @Halil34,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your first post. Did you take the photo? By the way, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. This way it gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about. 

Since you are new on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

I wanted to let you know that I moved your post in the "I'm a Cloud-aholic" on-going thread, as it fits better in there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Nature

CloudsClouds

------------
Level 8

Re: Nature

Hi @Komi14,

Thanks for sharing this amazing picture.

Level 4

Re: Nature

It's my pleasure

Level 4

طبيعة

IMG_20181123_170111.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: طبيعة

Thank you for sharing this picture, @Alaaomran

Where did you take it? Can you give some more content?

What makes a good post? will help you in writing an engaging post.

I am merging your post in the best thread about Clouds: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Level 7

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

Level 7

Re: I 'm a Cloud-aholic

This photo was clicked in Pune,India. I'd clicked this from roof top of my house around May end which is like arrival of monsoon season.

It looks a bit edited that's because I captured it in auto silhouette mode of my camera. I'm obsessed of capturing cloud and sunset pictures. Don't these scenes make you wonder how wonderful nature actually is?

DSC_0143.JPG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is forever favorite animal shaped clouds.👇

IMG_20160622_103233.jpg

Level 5

Wait!! do you see the clouds 👀

Katy ,TxKaty ,Tx

------------
Level 3

Travel

the sky is the limit where...the sky is the limit where...