cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

Hi @AnitaAO

There are many female LG here too. As @ValeriaA_, @ValeriaA

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 6

Hello

I am Penny from Santa Barbara, California USA

Level 9

Hi @Butterflykiss4u, nice to meet you....

A-Beta
Level 9

Obviously @Şafak1... Thanks for sharing..

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

Thank you @ErmesT, for tagging me here. 

Yes, @AnitaAO, you are right, we have more male local guides than female. Even though it never crossed my mind as I always consider myself as a local guide, not a female local guide. But yes, your post sure has made me think about it. We need to encourage more girls to take part in this activity. I can tag few of the female local guides here who actively work for Bangladesh Local Guides. @Farhana_Rupa@SalmaRuma @ShebaZ

Level 9

You have done noble my friend @SoniaK... thank you for showing up for us here and tagging the rest of us in your circles...

We appreciate!

Mercie bouquo!

A-Beta
Level 6

Am @Nekesah  from Kenya and excited to be here, level 6 local guide and looking to earn more badges  from helping out where I can

Level 6

Hi @AnitaAO, thank you for starting this thread! And thank you to @OSAMA for mentioning me 🙂 I am fairly new to Connect (I joined March 15, 2017), but have been contributing quietly to G Maps for a while. I'm from Canada, in the northeastern part of Ontario. I'd love to connect with other female LG's! I don't think I know of anyone in order to tag them, but maybe that will change as a result of posts like this. 

Level 9

You're Welcome @MelizzaNeon :-)))

Let me Introduce to you our great friends which i feel really we are one family

Great @SoniaK from Bangladesh and now in USA exploring she is incredible writer ,

Great @AlejandraMaria from south of spain near Portugal border one of the best members ever , i don't know why not moderator yet  😁😁😁

Great @NatalkaR from Kyiv Ukraine sweetheart and yoga addict

My incredible FRIEND from italy @DanielaBP which i miss so much.

@ValeriaA_ from Argentina she is very very respectful Wonderful member ,

Colorful lady @LaxmiG1 from nepal 

And let me introduce our Jumping queen and hamburger lover @TraciC our Googler based in NYC , she is simply Amazing &deal with her as one of us , and many many great members which i think i will make special post about all of them 😁😁😁😁

Connect Moderator

Hi @AnitaAO, sorry for responding so late to your tag (I had a very busy week)

@AnitaAO wrote:

@I am glad you agree @Anonymous we need more men like you and @ErmesT and many others who believe in us to help us blossom...

Thank you for your kind words.

I was thinking about this thread a few hours ago, so I am invading again this "women only" space because I wanted to talk with you about my thought: Why don't you move this to the "next level?

As I said in my previous reply, even if female member are posting less than male, the quality is for sure over the average.

Why not to create a topic for inviting our great female members to share their best post?

I can at least remember some recent beautifil post from:

@SoniaK

@NunungAfuah

@ValeriaA_

@Shirley

@Jesi

@KseniaM

and @KarenVChin

So we will have the opportunity to see where are the important contents coming from.

What do you think about?