AnitaAO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

I am glad you agree @Anonymous, we need more men like you and @ErmesT and many others who believe in us to help us blossom...

Thank you for your kind words.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 10

Hahahaha @AnitaAO! I can see a few of my female Local Guides in this thread already. Permit me to call on @KlaudiaB@pwanaduku@Shirni@Shirley@BukolaAjayi@UzomaJ@ChiomaJTemitope@KseniaM who I think might be interested.

@AnitaAOwrote:

Hello guiders,

I was just thinking and saying to myself...we have more males than females in connect as well as local guides.

I like to know if I am wrong.

Please let's introduce ourselves and tag another female.

I am Anita from Nigeria.

I am happy and proud to be a local guide

Level 9

Good to know @SanyaOdare, thanks for sharing with fellow #femalegang, #smiles.

We appreciate you!

Cheers!

A-Beta
Level 7

Hello @AnitaAO So glad to have you here.

Welcome.

Keep doing cool things that Matters!!!
Level 9

Hahahaha! The feeling is mutual @UzomaJ

Cheers!

A-Beta
Level 7

Hello, there!
My name is Snehal and I am from Mumbai India.

It's great to connect with you.

Level 9

Hi @SnehalWagh, it feels great to connect with you...

How is India today?

Please tag another female local guide, let the virtual meet-up continue.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta
Level 5

I'm a female local guide and I live in the Chicago, IL area. I love to travel all over the world and take regular family vacations with my two beautiful children Matthew, 15 and Grace, 4. Some of our favorite things to do are going to nice sit down restaurants, sporting events, and the arcade. I really like that this topic has been created females need to be highlighted more 

please check out my friend's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=young+pharaoh he has a challenge going on right now to support single mothers so please help him out by tapping that subscribe button have a great day loves and thank for you being amazing!

Level 5

Hi @AnitaAO,

Thanks so much for starting this conversation and I just wanted to tag some of the ladies in the chat @SnehalWagh@Ravisawane@SoniaK@NunungAfuah@Shirley@Julien44 and @Sitaara please share this information about females as Gods check out my friend's youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=young+pharaoh he has a challenge going on right now to support single mothers so please help him out by tapping that subscribe button have a great day loves and thank for you being amazing! 

Level 9

Hi @Sitaara. I am glad you find this post interesting. Thank you for supporting another female; your friend.

Cheers!

Anita

A-Beta