cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Are you a female local guide? Let's meet you

That's a good idea @ErmesT 🙂 I like it!

@ErmesT escribió:

Hi @AnitaAO, sorry for responding so late to your tag (I had a very busy week)

@AnitaAO wrote:

@I am glad you agree @Anonymous we need more men like you and @ErmesT and many others who believe in us to help us blossom...

Thank you for your kind words.

I was thinking about this thread a few hours ago, so I am invading again this "women only" space because I wanted to talk with you about my thought: Why don't you move this to the "next level?

As I said in my previous reply, even if female member are posting less than male, the quality is for sure over the average.

Why not to create a topic for inviting our great female members to share their best post?

I can at least remember some recent beautifil post from:

@SoniaK

@NunungAfuah

@ValeriaA_

@Shirley

@Jesi

@KseniaM

and @KarenVChin

So we will have the opportunity to see where are the important contents coming from.

What do you think about?

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

You are inspirational @ValeriaA_. Your thoughts are in line with mine..

I just needed more coalition #lol from the women on connect.

I will do a post on later am on transit now

#WomenRock!

A-Beta
Level 9

Thank you so much for this support, I will move up with it asap.

Thank you @ErmesT.

I will title it 'Voices Of Women' please be on the lookout for it. Possibly we will be hosting/posting for the thread every first day of the month all through the year...

@SoniaK

@ValeriaA_

@KarenVChin

@Jesi

@NunungAfuah

A-Beta
Level 9

Welcome on board dear @MelizzaNeon. Don't worry okay, you have got me now, I will tag you till you realised you have been tagged #laughing. Feel free here, this is your new home, everyone in connect has all shades of beauty in them.

We love you!

A-Beta
Connect Moderator

Yes please, do it @AnitaAO

as you know, I love to have some "long time" project going on.

Can't wait to read it

@AnitaAO wrote:

Thank you so much for this support, I will move up with it asap.

Thank you  

I will title it 'Voices Of Women' please be on the lookout for it. Possibly we will be hosting/posting for the thread every first day of the month all through the year...

Ermes

Level 9

Ok @ErmesT, issa go! Go!! Go!!! Experience!

We are making history soon!

#WomenRock!

A-Beta
Level 10

Hi Anita @AnitaAO

Sorry to agree - there are much more male than female local guides and with regard to Switzerland the majority of local guides are working within the IT industry. As a female local guide far from IT I am even more proud to be a part of that community!

I always try to encorage my girldfriends to become a local guide, but the social pressure to be a perfect mom and and wife is huge and often does not let any door open (in mind) for any extra activities...

cheers

Ksenia

Level 9

You are correct, a lot of people think same with you @KseniaM, some others don't agree, they have their for stating otherwise but we are about to set up something called 'Voices Of Women On Connect'... We believe that through this 'VOW' we will keep good records and know what is true since we will be doing it every month...

Good to meet you..

We have other beautiful women on connect, @ValeriaA_, @KarenVChin, @NunungAfuah, @MelizzaNeon, meet our new friend @KseniaM

A-Beta
Level 7

Thank you so much for tagging me dear beautiful sister @SoniaK. yeah its true that the participation of girls are less than the boys maybe for lack of interests.. whatsoever, things are changing now . We are working on making them encouraged and get into it.. I am planning sth unique... soon I will share about it with you all... stay fine @ErmesT

Love

Farhana Rupa

Proud member of Local Guides Bangladesh

Level 10

Thanks @AnitaAO for introducing @KseniaM to me 🙂 It's nice to meet you! I'm sure we can achieve big things through connect 🙂

@AnitaAO escribió:

You are correct, a lot of people think same with you @KseniaM, some others don't agree, they have their for stating otherwise but we are about to set up something called 'Voices Of Women On Connect'... We believe that through this 'VOW' we will keep good records and know what is true since we will be doing it every month...

Good to meet you..

We have other beautiful women on connect, @ValeriaA_, @KarenVChin, @NunungAfuah, @MelizzaNeon, meet our new friend @KseniaM

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG