garykazu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

レベル10になってから、投稿した写真についてポイント表示されなくなった

レベル10になってから、投稿した写真についてポイント表示されなくなった。あなたの投稿が役に立ちますになっています。レベル10だからなのか?私の投稿の内容が良くないのか?気になります。。

4 comments
Level 10

Re: レベル10になってから、投稿した写真についてポイント表示されなくなった

There might be some confusion. @garykazu  or Google map needed an update in your device. 

Because, even when you reach level 10, points still counts for each and every contribution. 

Myself having 1,15,000 points. I have seen few local guides having more than 3,00,000 points. 

So don't worry, for each contribution, points will counted. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @garykazu , can you kindly provide some more detail about your issue, maybe with some screenshot showing that you added photos and you didn't received the related points.

Regarding your question about the quality of the contents. I need to inform you that there are a lot of issues with your photos and videos:

• Several of your photos and videos are posted two or three times in the Listing in Google Maps, and this is definitely not OK. All the duplicates should be removed Asap.
  • Several of your photos are redundant (two or more very similar photos posted on a place). This is against the guidelines, because redundant photos are not adding any additional information about the place. You should choose one photo only and delete the similar ones
  • Several of your videos are one or two seconds long, and very static, not adding any of the additional details that are expected for a video.

Please fix the issue. As you are asking for help, the team may check your contributions, and the long series of violations can be a serious problem for your account

Level 10

これ、とてもわかります!!私の場合は、最近解消されました。今まで、掲載するとポイントが表示されましたが、13万ポイントあたりから、参考になりますと端的な言葉しか返ってきませんでした。

自分なりに分析すると、良いねがほとんど5で、お店ばかりでした。

お店が多いので仕方ないですが、お店に行ったときに、自分がレベル10なので、美味しい感謝の口コミしますねと言っていると、お店から、大体感謝のメールが返ってきました。

それを繰り返しているうちに、掲載した後のポイント表示画面が出てきました。

Level 10

Thank you for the clarification. My points display has been restored. Thank you!