LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

A problem with Notification feed

My notifications were deleted like this. Are there any other people?

Local Guides Connect   Notification feed   Local Guides Connect.png

Former Google Contributor

Re: A problem with Notification feed

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thanks for reaching out.

We know, we will look into this as soon as possible. 

I have merged your topic together with this one - Something weird is happening with notifications on Connect.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Re: A problem with Notification feed

Level 8

Is the a bug in the forum

Getting several notifications that I've been tagged in two posts from 2017 over the past hour. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Connect Moderator

Re: Is the a bug in the forum

Don't worry @RobAo

Probably some updates rolling on

Yes, it was already posted.

I am merging your post on the previous one

Level 10

@ErmesT wrote:

Don't worry @RobAo

Probably some updates rolling on

Yes, it was already posted.

I am merging your post on the previous one

Incidentally, many posts were deleted, so I lost around 1000 kudos in the last hour! So, congratulations to @ErmesT for being the second all time more kudoed Local Guide!

Level 10

OMG, over 100 email notifications. Team please help us fix this asap. I am finding it stressful sorting out work mails 

Connect Moderator

I'm quite sorry about that @LucioV. I mean, I don't think posts have been deleted, so I would like to see everything calm on the boards first.

Thanks for highlighting this, even if we are both part of some exclusive board, so we cannot see all the kudos of other members, (if they are also in boards that are not accessible to us). E.G. in the past I wasn't able to see your around 2500 kudos in the SVTP board

In any case, this is what I can see now

kudos.JPG

Also really I am not taking part of any Kudo games and badge games. I havent seen any variations in my total number of posts/replies and, as I replied in several of your post, I suspect that, if a post was deleted, it had to influence also my number

Level 8

Re: Something weird is happening with notifications on Connect

Hello @LucioV 

I am also getting the same issue. I think the team is known about this so lets expect for a fix soon.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

@ErmesT wrote:

I'm quite sorry about that @LucioV. I mean, I don't think posts have been deleted, so I would like to see everything calm on the boards first.

Thanks for highlighting this, even if we are both part of some exclusive board, so we cannot see all the kudos of other members, (if they are also in boards that are not accessible to us). E.G. in the past I wasn't able to see your around 2500 kudos in the SVTP board

Also really I am not taking part of any Kudo games and badge games. I havent seen any variations in my total number of posts/replies and, as I replied in several of your post, I suspect that, if a post was deleted, it had to influence also my number

I'm not sorry, it's not quite important to me too @ErmesT 😉

But I think many posts have been moved to a reserved board, where you are still able to see them. So they don't count for me, as like my posts in the #lgsummit17 board; when I was still in they counted against my kudos/posts counters, as soon as they removed me they disappeared.

So I think it's all about moving posts; i'm a little sad because are posts and threads i will not be able to see and help anymore.

These are only bytes, and will be lost, like tears in the rain...