RashmiM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Solved Unable to scroll down my profile

Hi,

I am unable to scroll down to my profile. Each time it is giving this prompt.

Capture.JPG

22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Unable to scroll down my profile

This suggests you've been removed from Local Guides @RashmiM

Please read this post by Googler Gus https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/... which will give you the likely reasons you could have been banned and the options you've got.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich tell me onething if she removed from program then how she able to login here @RashmiM

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich

This is really strange you know why because as per the points mentioned I doubt I have breached any of the guidelines. Anyway chasing to keep mine activated is pointless. I did my best last couple of months and I am happy for that. Though without intimating someone about the reasons I guess is more unethical. Really disappointed.

Level 9

@AmbrishVarshney

I guess it's time to say goodbye 🙂

Level 10

शायद आपसे आपकी प्रोफाईल लाॅक हो गयी होगी।

Connect Moderator

Hey @RashmiM

Good morning from Italy.

If you're here, chatting with us, you are not banned. A banned member cannot write in here so... 

I can see your profile in any case, even if a banned member, because the history related to your ID number wouldn't be erased. So this one seems to be simply one of the strange glitch that we are having in these days, related probably to some updates running on background.

Try to delete your cache and then refresh the page

Ermes

Level 9

@Tillu

Fortunately it is working fine for me now. Must have been some technical glitch:)

Level 9

@ErmesT

Happy to report that it is working fine now:)

Connect Moderator

Sounds perfect @RashmiM.

Now:

• I will move your post on the Feedback board, that seems to be more appropriate for this kind of post
  • Can you please add the prefix [SOLVED] on the title of the original post, so for others to know that there is no longer an issue in here?

Thank you in advance

Ermes