RashmiM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Unable to scroll down my profile

@AmbrishVarshney when people are removed if they are in Connect they stay until they next authenticate. I do notice that the profile of @RashmiM appears to have been restored so this might have been a temporary glitch, I will escalate.

Connect Moderator

I've escalated this to the Googlers @RashmiM - if this is a glitch it is one I've never seen before. I can confirm that I can see your profile now but before I got a message that it had been deleted which is why I gave the response that I did. I've asked the Googlers to reach out to you.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@RashmiM welcome back ha h aha happy to see your profile back and thank you @PaulPavlinovich for help her out

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

@RashmiM happy to see you back. 

Level 9

@NithinNambiar

Thanks buddy 🙂 Happy to be active till now:)

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RashmiM

I reviewed your profile and it seems that everything is working as intended. Please let me know if you're experiencing the same issue in the future. 

Thanks once again for flagging @PaulPavlinovich.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

@AmbrishVarshney

Thank you so much. Please do read the post on Mehrauli I have been struggling to post since morning. I feel we can explore this place it has a lot a lot more we localites know about:)

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich

Appreciate the prompt response. Glitches are common and we face downtime everywhere :):)

Level 9

@NadyaPN

It is up and running and I am able to see the profile as well:) Appreciate the prompt response:)

Connect Moderator

Very glad it was just a glitch @RashmiM - you handled it really well.