deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Problem with rejected post in Connect.

Today I posted a topic in general discussion board it got rejected. Then I restarted the same topic again and it got Accepted.

Why ? Many other post were there( in my reject list). I never use any word against community rules.

Then why?

Link of that topic

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Delhi, India
20 comments
Level 10

Re: Problem with rejected post in Connect.

Hi @deepakjhic this could happen, the AI for spam filtering is getting updated. Consider that once occurred also to a Googler!!!

Don't worry too much for this 😉

Connect Moderator

Hi @deepakjhic

A post can be sent to quarantine for a lot of different reasons, mostly because the automatic filter is learning day by day, or for links content. 

Don't worry about this. Quarantine area is continuously verified by Googlers and post are released 24/7.

Ermes 

Level 9

@LucioV wrote:

Hi @deepakjhic this could happen, the @LucioV AI ????for spam filtering is getting updated. Consider that once occurred also to a Googler!!!

Don't worry too much for this 😉

@LucioV  ok,

But after replying to anyone, I do not see whether my reply was got accepted or rejected. Today I saw so many posts in the Reject List that no longer has any significance. And it hurt me a lot.

Why without any kind of reason?

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @deepakjhic

A post can be sent to quarantine for a lot of different reasons, mostly because the automatic filter is learning day by day, or for links content. 

Don't worry about this. Quarantine area is continuously verified by Googlers and post are released 24/7.

Ermes 

@ErmesT Today I have seen 20 days old post in the reject list. How it is possible?

Level 10

@deepakjhic, this s normal, happens to many of us. Best wishes.

@ErmesT

@LucioV

@deepakjhicc wrote:

Today I posted a topic in general discussion board it got rejected. Then I restarted the same topic again and it got Accepted.

Why ? Many other post were there( in my reject list). I never use any word against community rules.

Then why?

Link of that topic

@TraciC @JeslynL

@LucioV  @ErmesT @Flash

Connect Moderator

Oh, @deepakjhic

I see, it's an unlucky case, I'm sorry for that. 

But you know how to check it, and the filter is important in any case. 

You cannot imagine how much spam is automatically blocked by the filter. 

So we have to make a choice between spam or free posts for everyone. Being an active member, you know that this can happen, but you also know how to check it 

Ermes 

Level 9

@ErmesT yeah I know.

And @Briggs is more helpful in this case.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

Well thank you so much. But its not good.

Have a good day.

Googler

Hi @deepakjhic As @ErmesT shared, we cannot share the details of our spam filters, as then everyone would be able to post their information here on Connect. Otherwise, his first response is correct and spot on, thank you, Ermes!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

1. Found connect is not allowing Google Plus link. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/User-name-and-privacity/m-p/515655/highligh...

In the link mention above check out what reject system done.