BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Terima kasih - pamitan!

Good luck with your future endeavors, @BellaWi! You were my team leader during #LGSummit17 and it was a pleasure meeting such a great, energetic leader. You will be missed!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Bls: Terima kasih - pamitan!

erima kasih banyak Mba @BellaWi atas segala bantuan dan kesabarannya selama ini serta mohon maaf atas segala kekurangan kami. Sukses selalu. Aamiin

Level 10

Terima kasih mbak Bella atas petunjuknya selama di google connect...

Selamat bekerja di tempat yang baru.

saya akan merindukan selalu...

Level 10

Terima kasih mbak Bella atas petunjuknya selama di google connect...

Selamat bekerja di tempat yang baru.

saya akan merindukan selalu...

Level 8

Bls: Terima kasih - pamitan!

Hai @BellaWi

Kalau yang lain bilang selamat berpisah, kalau saya beda "Sampai berjumpa di Jakarta". Semoga bisa bergabung dengan kami.

Terima kasih atas bantuannya, sekarang saya sudah bisa edit POI lagi.

IMG_20180320_171038082_LL.jpg

Salam

SuhandiWi

Level 9

Not a good news 😞

Connect Live taun ini sepertinya ga akan sama rasanya seperti Local Guides Summit kemarin-kemarin... 😞

Tapi, tetap terima kasih banyak ya Mbak untuk semua kerjasamanya selama ini, mau dan mampu untuk sabar dengan berbagai hal yang terjadi selama "merawat" komunitas Local Guides Indonesia di Connect dan komunitas Local Guides lainnya.

Tbh, it's been a pleasure for me to met you in person! Semoga apapun langkah yang diambil kedepannya, senantiasa dimudahkan dan dilancarkan. Can't wait to meet you again!

All the best, always.

Mutiah

Connect Moderator

@BellaWi, I wish you much luck in your new journey. I am very sad to read your post. = (

As @ErmesT mentioned in his post, it was a pleasure working with you, being on monthly HOs, and, of course, finally meeting you at LGSummit17 as @SP31 mentioned too.

Meeting Team Google Singapore at LGSummit17.Meeting Team Google Singapore at LGSummit17.

If you ever visit San Francisco, please, please contact me. 

Much hugs & love,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Hey @KarenVChin, four of the Local Guides that I love more all together in one photo, @BellaWi, (oops, don't tell to my wife) 😍😍

Level 9

Hi @BellaWi

With the help of Google translator I am sad to read your farewell message. I remember the Geo walk moment at Streets of San Francisco when I met you for the very first time during LGSummit16  and you were with us in the 'Team Yellow'. 

During Local Guides video series in Calcutta I was expecting you to come, although we missed you but you did a wonderful role by connecting all of us and thank you so much for the connect news blog where you mentioned me in Health Care mapping movement

It was my privilege to meet you in LGSummit16 & 17 

I hope someday we will meet again and say "Hello'.  May be at Streets of Calcutta ...

All the best for your future endeavors.  We'll miss you in this platform.   ❤️ 

LGSummit16   09.14.2016LGSummit16 09.14.2016

Shaunak from India 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Hi @BellaWi

It's been so wonderful to get to know you and to meet you at the last 2 LG Summits. Thank you for your assistance when I was in Indonesia during the volcano eruption last year! And thank you for waking up at 7am to see me in Singapore too!

Bella and I at 7 am!!Bella and I at 7 am!!

Hope to meet with you again somewhere! All the best with your future endeavors! 🙂

Take care!

Shirley 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!