cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

From Bali to Perth ☀️

Hello my fellow local guides,

Today I arrived in Australia! 🇳🇿

The last 9 days on Bali 🏝 were amazing because I had a lot of time to relax and also because of @Sandra1961 who took me to a festival one day. Thanks again!!

I wanted to share some thoughts and a picture of my first day in Perth. 

From tomorrow on I‘ll do a road trip up the West Coast of Australia! I‘m so excited! First of all: Perth is usually unknown to a lot of people. When people hear Australia all they think about is Sydney. I really recommend visiting Perth instead. It’s a beautiful city with beautiful parks, beaches and the sea. The London Court - a small shopping street in PerthThe London Court - a small shopping street in PerthThe City Centre of Perth isn’t that big but the greater area of Perth is! It‘s the biggest city in Western Australia!

At the moment it’s winter here but I think that’s funny because it’s still 22 degrees (celsius). They are also doing a winter festival here! 

I am thinking about moving here, because if that’s what they call winter I will love winter from now on 🙈❄️ in Germany it’s way to cold!!!!

@OSAMA @Michaelthebuzz @Jesi

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Perth Western Australia, Australien
16 comments
Level 9

Re: From Bali to Perth ☀️

Enjoy your adventures @MiaMaria :-)))

Perth is very nice city nandbits on my wish list :-))))

Also we have great friends in Perth 

@DavidTito & @Osaka78forTRUMP 🙂

P.S I am still waiting the Food festival photos with @Sandra1961 🙂

Former Google Contributor

That's what I call a warm winter. 🙂

Thank you so much @MiaMaria for sharing this lovely picture from Perth and I wish you a lot of wonderful memories during your trip!

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG thank you so much! 

My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

Nice photo! I have wanted to visit Australia for a very long time, when I do visit I will make sure to not go in Summer, I think it gets hotter than Buenos Aires 😥. Winter seems to have a nice temperature, at least in Perth.

Thanks for sharing @MiaMaria! I will be waiting for more posts about Perth and other places you visit in the West Coast ☺

Level 8

@OSAMA Bro nice presentation thank you, @MiaMaria hope your visit to Perth is a leisure alternately you can find me in hangouts if you need any support or leave a message 

on my Google+page Here enjoy there is lots to see one is  Kings Park is a must see

Level 9

@Jesi thanks 🙂 yes it’s very hot here during summer!!

My Connect Profile
Level 7

Thanks @MiaMaria i hope you enjoyed your time in Bali, and i believe @Sandra1961 Did a great job guiding you! 😄 
one of my friend went to Perth for Collage and i always wanted to go there because the photo he shared was badazzeling. 

i do need to turn my head to the right to see the picture of yours, but its really great! haha!
since we dont have winter in Indonesia, its really nice to know how winter in other countrys.

my Cousins live in Melbourne, plan to visit them next year, its far from Melbourne, but they told me they've been to Perth, its more quiet and nice. 

i'd love to visit one time!
thanks for sharing. 

Level 9

@DavidTito Thanks so much! We already left Perth and are currently in Denham, Shark Bay! Western Australia is absolutely beautiful! 

Unfortunately the WiFi isn’t that good which is why I can’t respond that often!

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@Michaelthebuzz 

Haha yes so sorry for that, whenever I upload something from my phone I don’t know how to turn the photo into the right direction! It drives me crazy!!

Perth is absolutely beautiful!! It’s quite small but that doesn’t reduce its beauty 🙂 Western Australia is great, the nature is absolutely stunning!

My Connect Profile