BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Chapakharka Hiking with Google Local Guides || Lalitpur, Nepal

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

This is good to see you all hiking Chapakharka. It seems you had a good time. Smiles are contagious 😉

Nice pictures and great video. Thanks for sharing!

See you around

Jul

Level 9

Wow @BishowvijayaP! All this fun in one meet-up? I wasn't there but I enjoyed every bit of it... 

The foodie part, how about it?  Hope you still have food for the rest of us please, no apologies, it won't be accepted. 

And the part where you all were jumping is cool too. 

Thanks for sharing and tagging me here... 

A-Beta
Level 9

Wow @BishowvijayaP It seems very interesting and memorable moment for all of you, ( @LaxmiG1 @Surendra @RupendraNeupane & others) that's really jealous for me ha..ha..haaaaaaaa. One day I will join with all of you and must have a high jump ha..ha..haaaaa. Actually I like this hike very much. Hiking is my favorite meet up though it's very hard for me you know but I like it very much. Already you have seen in my Sitakunda Photo walk meet up. Anyway thanks brother for sharing with us. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

I agree that the Tea is a great way to start any of the journey,

I like all the photos and video and GIF image,tha that sharing,and thanks for guiding us to the best place for hiking and paragliding,

Have a nice day,

Level 8

Yes @AkmalB you are absolutely right that tea is a great way to start. 

It reminded me my Malaysia visit and Kuala Lumpur Meet Worldwide (idea by @OSAMA ) when you asked me my choice for tea types 

आप टी बैग वाली चाय पीना पसंद करोगे या फिर ऐसी चाय जैसे कि भारत व पाकिस्तान में बनाई जाती है, चाय पत्ती दूध साथ में अच्छी तरह से उबालकर ।।

In English

What's your taste of tea: 

1. Tea bag dipped 

2. Milk, tea-leaves boiled together as preferred in India, Pakistan, Nepal & Bangladesh ....

I was surprised how you know this factor. And your command at Hindi language ...... Better than me.. 

I liked the tea of my choice and felt like I was at my home town. You described meet-up plan and guided me about places at Kuala Lumpur.

So tea is a great, nice factor for planning and discussing meet-up stuffs.

Level 10

😁😁😁 @Prdeep, I am a tea addicted person bro ,that's why I know the variety of different types of tea,

Thanks for the great memories,see you soon somewhere

Level 10

Thank you so much for your words of appreciation dear Jul. 😃 One small moment of the life became memorable with this hike. And with your feedback additional happiness is added @Julien44. 🙂

Level 10

Not to worry @AnitaAO we have a great chef Laxmi to feed us anytime. 😂 The beautiful part of our gathering is that we have female guides also which I see missing in various meetups worldwide. Thank you so much for your feedback 🙂 

Level 10

Thank you so much for checking this post dear @Kamalhasnainee. 😃

Taking jumping photos is mandatory if our team member @LaxmiG1 present as she is craziest fan of it. 😂 Hiking in this route is possible to you also as it's not much long track. Let's hope to hike together some day. 🙂

Level 10

It means if you come in Nepal and I welcome you with tea then you will be even happiest dear @AkmalB 😉

Anyway thank you so much for your nice feedback bro. 🙂 Taking tea falls under daily schedule of people here. Here is a tea for you.