AkmalB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP]KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK

Kuala Lumpur Geo walk is a part of worldwide geo walk idea by our FOREVER GREEN friend @OSAMA.

We managed our Geo walk in two parts because of some attendees busy schedule 24 AUGUST and 26 AUGUST.

FIRST PART 24 AUGUST. 

Printing stickersPrinting stickers

First of all thanks to @PavelSarwar who Attended meet up from his busy schedule  (he is preparing to travel San Francisco for Google local guides summit 2017)

From left me (Akmal )and Pavel SarwarFrom left me (Akmal )and Pavel Sarwar

We choose WANGSA WALK MALL for first part .It's a beautiful place with lots of fun and exciting opportunities. We played bowling,did Geo walk, mapping, some edits and Pavel Sarwar taught me some quality mapping tricks. 

20170824_131740.jpg

Then Pavel,s friend and a new local guide joined us his name is munir, he is on early stage of local guides,from Bangladesh studying in Kuala.

From left Pavel, Munir and me  (Akmal )From left Pavel, Munir and me (Akmal )

At the end of the first part of Geo walk we say goodbye to each other with good memories.

2ND PART OF GEO WALK 26 AUGUST.

My shirt for meet up  (kudos please )My shirt for meet up (kudos please )

I reached our meet up point 9 am. @Prdeep was there before me,with his luggage because he came straight away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. He came for visit Malaysia and for meet up, he is from India . We started our Geo walk in light rain shower.31st August is a malaysian independence day, all the rehearsals under goes exactly in front of our meeting point. 

From left me and pardeep  (Army rehearsal background )From left me and pardeep (Army rehearsal background )

@BishowvijayaP your beard grows during mapping, my hairs become shorter from 1st part to 2nd part of meet up. Haha

MUD theatre Kuala Lumpur from British era constructionMUD theatre Kuala Lumpur from British era construction

We walk more than 3 KM fro hidden Gems of Kuala Lumpur. I became guide for pardeep, he was new in town.we did photography, edits ,check the facts,  

From left pardeep from India and meFrom left pardeep from India and me

A lot of our discoveries in our video 

Please check the video. 

20170826_124743.jpg

At the end of our meet up i felt,  

WE ARE LOCAL GUIDES WE HAVE LOTS OF TOPICS TO DISCUSS EACH OTHER,  EVEN WE ARE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES,STRANGERS AND WE HAVE DIFFERENT JOB SCOPES, BUT WE HAVE ONE COMMON THING, MAPPING AND SAME MENTALITY. me and pardeep met first time that day and we discussed a lot of topics. 

hopefully you you guys like the video.see you on next meet up.

Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
62 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [RECAP]KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK

Thanks for sharing, looks like you all had a great time!

Level 9

Woooow woooow woooow 

@AkmalB @PavelSarwar @Prdeep

You make two Meetups bro Akmal you are amazing , 

And wait wait what about the T-shirt 😎😎

Sure @TraciC will ask you to make one for her 🙂

@HelloSamsonR @KarenVChin @AlejandraMaria @DanielaBP @SarahKa @Osaka78forTRUMP

Level 9

@AGarner am sure you are very proud now 🙂 of all of happy Meetups , which you have a special part of 😊👍👌😊

Level 10

Thanks to you @AGarner for our quick meet up approvals. 

Level 10

@OSAMA your shirt I gave to @Prdeep.I will make new for you or all of our local guides family. 

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE SHIRT. 

Connect Moderator

Woww, not one but two meetups @AkmalB, plus getting a haircut along the way! You had very busy, productive, and successful Worldwide GEO Walk Meetups.

Congrats and well-done!

Cheers,

Karen

You're welcome @AkmalB!

Level 9

@AkmalB of course i like the Shirt 🙂

and its ok to give it to Pardeep  @Prdeep  , 

@KarenVChin did you believe that Pardeep travel from India to Join World Wide Geo Walk with  Akmal in Malaysia  🙂

@AkmalB wrote:

@OSAMA your shirt I gave to @Prdeep.I will make new for you or all of our local guides family. 

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE SHIRT. 

Yes @OSAMA, I am happy the meet-ups are going so well! 🙂