Level 9

Re: BALI πŸπŸβ˜€οΈ

@OSAMA Thanks!! 

I ❀️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Connect Moderator

Wow, so jealous @MiaMaria

No, I never been to Bali, so please bring back to us as much as you can, in photos and stories. I really want to see more.

I know that @Shirley visited Bali recently, to meet @NunungAfuah.

Also there are very active local guides in there, taking an active part of LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld activities. With this, the hope is that, coming back in there in the next years, you will find a much better environment. Tagging @br14n, as one of the active people (but not alone) working hard on this campaign.

Eat as much as you can, take photos, have a lot of fun. Hope to see you in Krakow in September

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT Thanks so much!! I saw that there are people who collect trash from the beach, maybe Iβ€˜ll do that as well.

I donβ€˜t know if I can make it to KrakΓ³w, it depends.

We will surely meet in SF!!

best,

maria 

My Connect Profile
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT, thanks for tagging me. Here there are still many plans for the campaign of the environment concerned.
Hello, @MiaMaria. Hope you still enjoy Bali with the conditions that exist now. Sad to hear the uncomfortable things there.
For you to know, I am now about 404 kilometers from where you are staying. Do you have time to come here? Saturday Sunday is a great time, where I can show you exotic places and typical food of my city. And if lucky, I will invite you to join in the real action of enviromental care campaign with the community.

Level 9

@br14n where are you staying?

Iβ€˜m afraid I donβ€˜t have time on Saturday/Sunday. 

Anyhow, I enjoy Bali a lot!! Especially the weather!

My Connect Profile
Level 10

@MiaMaria Just find Batu Local Guides on Google Maps. We will welcome you here. 

Level 9

Hey @MiaMaria:

Yes, I was recently in Bali. I spent two of my days there with @NunungAfuah. She wrote an extensive recap of what what did in this post.

We stayed in Ubud for one night too, so the rice paddies will be very easy for you to visit. Make sure you arrive early (ideally before 9am) because it gets busy afterwards and quite crowded.

I also spent some time over in Nusa Lembongan, not sure if you have time to go there or not, but also very gorgeous and lovely there.

I've also been to Lombok and the Gili Islands, and you can take a fast boat from Bali to get there.

I hope you are doing alright despite Mt. Agung. It erupted when I was in Lombok as well.

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

@MiaMaria OMG that food! I love your pictures! 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

@Shirley thanks so much!! I read the post when it was featured! I really liked it! 

Thanks for letting me know to get up early for the rice fields!

My Connect Profile
Level 9

@NunungAfuah Thanks so much 😊

My Connect Profile