br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Wow, I was selected to be one of the Guiding Stars 2021

Social_Twitter&FB_CommunityBuilder_Brian A..png

It's a pleasure to be a Local Guide, volunteer to contribute to Google Maps. Meet Local Gudes from many cities. And now, I was selected to be one of the Guiding Stars 2021. Wow. It's really really cool. Thank you very much Local Guides team. To celebrate, I invite my local guides to eat yellow rice and rawon rice at our basecamp. You can see the excitement in the following photos.

This is part of the story I contributed here : 
  • I wrote my first post on Local Guides Connect on October 27, 2016 and get my first badge, New Writer.
  • In early 2017, held the first meet-up at the gallery house of @yuniarl husband in Batu City and marked the founding of the Batu Local Guides community
  • Me and my community hosted the first national meet-up in Indonesia, called Meet Up Nusantara (MUN) 2017 in my hometown Batu City
  • In October 2018, I was invited by the Ternate City Government to introduce the Local Guide program. It's an interesting story and at the same time establish Ternate Local Guides
  • In 2019, I was selected to be a participant in Connect Live 2019, despite failing to leave due to visa issues.
  • In the same year, with my dear @Annisa1208 selected to receive financial support and meet-up promotion from the Local Guides Team. We invited 100 Local Guides then in a special Nusantara Foodcrawl event.
  • In line with my move to Banyuwangi Regency, In November 2020, I invited several Local Guides in Banyuwangi, like @Munir22@Sigitsutrino and @aryndafindi, to meet This first meet-up marks the establishment of Banyuwangi Local Guides, which has just celebrated its first anniversary whose recap was written by @wahyu_pratamabwi 
  • Currently, I have moved to Kuningan Regency. Never met Local Guide. Slowly but surely, Kuningan Local Guides will be up soon
The story above, could be an important reason why I was chosen. And also support from friends here. You can also read the full story on my profile on Connect. Long enough. Get some coffee and snacks, and enjoy 😍

89 Coffee & Xie Xie Boba, December 21, 2021
Best regards, Brian

IMG-20211218-WA0038.jpg

IMG-20211218-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20211218-WA0030.jpg

Kuningan, Kuningan Regency, West Java, Indonesia
46 comments
Level 9

Re: Wow, I was selected to be one of the Guiding Stars 2021

Hi dear @br14n Congratulation 🥳

This year is the most beautiful year for us, for the Batu Local Guides community, Banyuwangi local guides, Ternate local guides, thank's God, and we proud of you, hopefully next year will be even more excited and full of surprises 🎉🎉🎉 

IMG_20211222_202738.jpg

when explaining about how we use google maps. 

IMG_20211222_203245.jpg

together with foreign students explain how to contribute as good local guides

IMG_20211222_202852.jpg

despite the pandemic period last year, still holding sharing sharing on google maps optimization in the business world with "UMKM" in Batu City

Connect Moderator

Congratulations 👏 @br14n 

You deserve this honor.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Bls: Wow, I was selected to be one of the Guiding Stars 2021

Congratulation again, om. To be one of the Guiding Stars 2021 selected by Local Guides.  An amazing leadership shown to raise wonders of Indonesia, especially on Batu, Ternate, Banyuwangi, and soon Kuningan. Thank you for all of great memories back then on Banyuwangi. And we can't wait for our new stories together, anywhere in Indonesia or all over the world!

Let's visit Indonesia!

Get in touch with me through Instagram and website (coming soon)

Level 10

Bls: Wow, I was selected to be one of the Guiding Stars 2021

Thank you my dear @Annisa1208 for always supporting and encouraging me. That means a lot. Hopefully what we have done and will do, can be useful for other

Hi @NareshDarji . Thank you buddy. You have already been selected as Guiding Stars 2020. That's awesome, let's make the map more beautiful

Thank you my brother @wahyu_pratamabwi. Glad to have left so many digital footprints in Banyuwangi. Keep on burning that spirit, encourage other friends to contribute. Make us all proud

Level 9

Dear @br14n

Congratulations our community builder

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @br14n I Know you will get here, and this is the right time. You deserve all of the happiness! Thanks for inspiring us, as always!

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Level 10

Thank you @KamalHossenR and congratulations to you too dear brother

Hello dear friend @Sophia_Cambodia 

You have so many interesting posts and great contributions. I'm sure next year you will be chosen

Thank's a lot mbak @NunungAfuah 
Bulan depan jangan kemana-mana lho yaaa