U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What Is Your Country's Famous Food/Delicacy

@U-royFelixA@ErmesT @OSAMA, America is a melting pot of races. And our meals reflect this. Here, you don't have to be Chinese to eat Chinese food. Japanese to eat sushi. Or Mexican to eat a burrito or taco. 

You can easily eat two or different cuisines in one meal, especially in California.

@U-royFelixA, you should remember the place last year. Your lunch might have looked like this or some combination. So much to choose from, so many lines to stand in line to try.

Melting Pot of Cuisines for lunch at the GoogleplexMelting Pot of Cuisines for lunch at the Googleplex

Clockwise, first two dishes - Japanese (spicy scallop salad and tofu rice balls). Second two dishes - Mexican (custom made burrito) and vegetarian. 

Meals (food and drinks)!are free at the Googleplex. Lots to choice from in the cafeterias and within buildings.  Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Indian (the longest line to wait), Pizzas, Burgers, Sandwiches, Soups, Desserts, Salad Bar, coffee bar, etc. 

I can easily see how you can easily gain weight, just like in college, if you had access to this every day! 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

@U-royFelixA

Fried on a pan, traditional way is tourched in alcohol. Portuguese chorizo is not spicy (the Brazilian is). Today for dinner had non traditional food.Rice, chicken, cherry tomato, saladRice, chicken, cherry tomato, salad

Level 10

Thanks for All 🙂 

Tunisia Local Guides
Level 10

@JoaoMartins

Nice to see and should be nice to eat. Smelling from far.

Level 9

@KarenVChin what a wonderful Launch , yeah i see a video about Googleplex , variety of dishes & chefs i like it , 

@KarenVChin wrote:

@U-royFelixA@ErmesT @OSAMA, America is a melting pot of races. And our meals reflect this. Here, you don't have to be Chinese to eat Chinese food. Japanese to eat sushi. Or Mexican to eat a burrito or taco. 

You can easily eat two or different cuisines in one meal, especially in California.

@U-royFelixA, you should remember the place last year. Your lunch might have looked like this or some combination. So much to choose from, so many lines to stand in line to try.

Melting Pot of Cuisines for lunch at the GoogleplexMelting Pot of Cuisines for lunch at the Googleplex

Clockwise, first two dishes - Japanese (spicy scallop salad and tofu rice balls). Second two dishes - Mexican (custom made burrito) and vegetarian. 

Meals (food and drinks)!are free at the Googleplex. Lots to choice from in the cafeterias and within buildings.  Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Indian (the longest line to wait), Pizzas, Burgers, Sandwiches, Soups, Desserts, Salad Bar, coffee bar, etc. 

I can easily see how you can easily gain weight, just like in college, if you had access to this every day! 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

this is the beauty of your country @KarenVChin, a beautiful mix of people, food, traditions and culture.

After a few months in Atlanta I started to speak dixie, and nobody was able to says that I was Italian 🙂

Level 9

🙂 @KarenVChin  I can easily see how you can easily gain weight, just like in college, if you had access to this every day!

no no  we are in shape 😉

I play with my daughters everyday , and going to the gym before  and Ramadan 😁

& LGs Connect burn 2700 cal / day

Level 10

@OSAMA @U-royFelixA@SanyaOdare Evening dinner for you. :D. A typical bachelors food most nights in Nigeria :D, @U-royFelixA you know what I mean. this what am eating now 10pm. Noodles with Cucumber+Carrot+EggsNoodles with Cucumber+Carrot+Eggs

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR are you good today??!!

tace care of your health , and we want you on shape  😉

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA @U-royFelixA@SanyaOdare Evening dinner for you. :D. A typical bachelors food most nights in Nigeria :D, @U-royFelixA you know what I mean. this what am eating now 10pm. Noodles with Cucumber+Carrot+EggsNoodles with Cucumber+Carrot+Eggs

Level 10

@OSAMA I am okay now, I just took my last drugs and Injection tonight, thanks man :D. Am back and strong.

@OSAMA wrote:

@HelloSamsonR are you good today??!!

tace care of your health , and we want you on shape  😉

@SamsonR wrote: