Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: SHARE MOUNTAIN LANDSKAPES

Hi @MarinSt,

Thanks for joining the team sharing montain landskapes!

There is no worries about the quality of the photgraphies and the height as it is not a contest ;-).

It is great that you have shared your pictures as it shows us Bulgarian's mountain landskapes. This is the main point as it helps us discovering the world. It is so great!

Thank you very much for your post.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jul

Level 10

@MarinSt You are right, the 360 from @LucioV are just amazing. He is such a great photographer. I am sure he will be better than me to give you good advices.

Regarding my photos, I use a mobile phone samsung J5 which is not the best especially in the dark. At the end of the day, I manage to take correct pictures.

MarinSt a écrit :

By the way, @Julienpaul44 and @LucioV, what kind of cameras were you using for your photos? Especially for the 360, @LucioV?

I'd like to improve my photography knowledge and skills, so probably you can help me. 

Thanks, 

Marin

Level 10

@MarinSt wrote:

By the way, @Julien44 and @LucioV, what kind of cameras were you using for your photos? Especially for the 360, @LucioV?

I'd like to improve my photography knowledge and skills, so probably you can help me. 

Thanks, 

Marin

Nice photos @MarinSt! I miss ski! Become so expensive in Italy... so it's a lot of years that I don't practice (I was in a G and SuperG team, in the 90s).

My photos from above are all done with a drone (a DJI Mavic Pro) and postprocessed for stitching using Adobe Lighthroom and Kolor autopano pro. The sky (at zenith) was worked out in Photoshop!

The summit photo (the one with the cross) is simply done with iPhone 7 and Street View app: you can do amazing things if you keep in mind just one or two simple tricks! The main thing is to rotate YOU around the phone, and not the opposite.

Thanks! Happy you like it!

Level 7

The mountains near Delphi, Greece.The mountains near Delphi, Greece.

I was in Delphi last year and took this photo of the valley, wich is called agioi pantes, if I remember correctly, near the  main village. Hope you like it!

Level 10

Let' forget the height, the photos you shared are exciting @MarinSt. The Bulgerian mountains seem to stand for all. I mean easy to summit. For most of the people visiting the mountains in Nepal, the beauty of the mountains is for sight only. They are tough for climbing. Also one mountain is named as killer mountain.

Level 8

Hello @Julien44

Great thread. I am happy to share my photos taken by me here. 

Here are the mountains as seen from different places of Kathmandu Valley. Hello @LucioV @MarinSt @AlejandraMaria @OSAMA IMG_6022.jpgIMG_6442.jpgIMG_6428.jpg@ValeriaA_  hope you will like them. 

Level 10

Level 8

Level 10

Hello @NirajBhusal, these are great shoots. I love them. Are these pictures taken from a place you have visited or is it where you live?

Thanks for sharing them.

Level 10

@LucioV I wish you that your hope will get realized. And I hope to see of course your beautiful 360 pictures ;-). I am looking forward!

LucioV a écrit :

Thanks @NirajBhusal!  I hope to see live these mountains next years!