Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Iftar Markets filled with Delicious Foods (Ramadan Times) !

You are welcome @NarenChandra and really it is also my favorite one !

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks for sharing these all food filled images with us @Kamalhasnainee.

I found few things I love as well in your album  . The boiled egg fried with batter on it and the youghurt. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator
Solution

@Kamalhasnainee, everything seems to be delicious. I'm very happy to see your post. I didn't had the opportunity to visit your country till now, but your photos are a powerful spring to push me.

Congratulations

Level 9

Dear @ErmesT you are always welcome to our country! We will be more happy if you come here in Bangladesh. All of you and @TraciC@MariaBi and the Team of LG are invited to our lovely country. We will serve you from the corner of heart. Thanks dear for your reply.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Wow, great pictures of foodie, nice work kamal, you got nice food in bangladesh. am sure @SoniaK would love this.

Level 9

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for your nice comments !

@SamsonR wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Wow, great pictures of foodie, nice work kamal, you got nice food in bangladesh. am sure @SoniaK would love this.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee You are welcome bro anytime,

Level 9

You may like this  - @MahmudPolash @JonasKL @NareshDarji @DanielTh @AlMutebi @DrShaunak @AsiveC @BahauddinS @Pannabd11

DSC_0195.JPGDSC_0196.JPG

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee, thank you for sharing your delicious food photos. All look very tempting to eat as I drool over my keyboard. I do have one question. What is this called? 

What is this called?What is this called?

The place I go get my Italian coffee and French pastry fix is a French-American bakery in my neighborhood that is owned by Persians. They were frying batches of this stuff for a big party. It's sweet and sticky (honey and sugar?). And they were sampling this and something that looked like small fried balls. I'm assuming these are only served on special occasions, holidays, Ramandan? 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Muy tentadora toda la comida, se ve muy sabrosa @Kamalhasnainee, lo que yo más comería es el queso 👍😀

Level 9

Thanks @KarenVChin for your question ! It is called "Jilapi". For details the Recipe of Jilapi, please see the link here.

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee, thank you for sharing your delicious food photos. All look very tempting to eat as I drool over my keyboard. I do have one question. What is this called? 

What is this called?What is this called?

The place I go get my Italian coffee and French pastry fix is a French-American bakery in my neighborhood that is owned by Persians. They were frying batches of this stuff for a big party. It's sweet and sticky (honey and sugar?). And they were sampling this and something that looked like small fried balls. I'm assuming these are only served on special occasions, holidays, Ramandan? 

Cheers,

Karen

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh