ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

I will be back soon

Hi everyone, sorry for not being too much present in connect in the last days.

I have been driving for 1000 Km in the last days, for a beautiful event in Visso, in wich the LG had an important role, so I didn't had too much time to be in here

Today, driving back to home, I had to stop to take some photo, to show you the beauty of "le Marche", the Italian region where Visso is.

I want to thanks all the friends that ave been with me in this beautiful moment: @manulele81 for organizing the MeetUp, @AntonellaGr for the important and active role in the "tutti Agibili ..." event; @DanielaBP for the energy, the simpaty, the smile that is transmitting happiness to everyone, @Gallogrigio84 for being an active part of this (have you seen his profile?), Mauro Riva, for the important experience about the Dolomites.

I will be back soon, but now I need some time for a rest. See you ASAP

Caption: Sunflowers in Central Italy - Photo @ermestCaption: Sunflowers in Central Italy - Photo @ermestPanoramaPanoramaa Wheat field in the hilla Wheat field in the hillPanorama - Country church with earthquake ruinsPanorama - Country church with earthquake ruins

Macerata, MC, Italia
52 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I will be back soon

Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. My favorite is the last, the church. Stunning area.

Level 9

Wao amazing photos  @ErmesT thanks a lot for sharing. 

Hope to see you soon. 

Keep ☺ 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

A "multi" thanks to @ErmesT & @AntonellaGr for the help to the organization of TUTTI AGIBILI (to Francesca Pedanesi), for the help to make a great MEETUP and because have bring us a new Local Guide: @Mauro ... ops ... isn't listed on CONNECT?!?!

A great thanks to @Gallogrigio84 that has join in the meetup from the region of Tuscany and a great thanks to @DanielaBP who arrived in the meeting with a 7 hour travel!

Also Michele from Perugia has joined the meetup to contribute to Visso restart. 

In a few days I'll publish the full recap (with a video dedicated to recap), but before the RECAP we need to bring Mauro & Michele in Connect! 😉

For now see the video of commerciant of Visso

This is the link of G+ album

https://goo.gl/photos/HHzNqXVYZJVrqmGs9

Please guys add some of your photo for the recap!

Connect Moderator

Wowww....  Beautiful pictures @ErmesT

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @manulele81, this video is an important message. I will add my photos tonight.

Let me invite here some friends, that wasn't here, like @AngelaViale

Level 7

@ErmesT Beautiful pics sir. Thanks for sharing with us.  We always wait for your good posts

Shobit dawer
Level 9

Amazing place and Amazing photos @ErmesT 👍😊👍😊👍😊

We miss you bro and miss your wonderful Posts ☺😊😊

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi everyone, sorry for not being too much present in connect in the last days.

I have been driving for 1000 Km in the last days, for a beautiful event in Visso, in wich the LG had an important role, so I didn't had too much time to be in here

Today, driving back to home, I had to stop to take some photo, to show you the beauty of "le Marche", the Italian region where Visso is.

I want to thanks all the friends that ave been with me in this beautiful moment: @manulele81 for organizing the MeetUp, @AntonellaGr for the important and active role in the "tutti Agibili ..." event; @DanielaBP for the energy, the simpaty, the smile that is transmitting happiness to everyone, @Gallogrigio84 for being an active part of this (have you seen his profile?), Mauro Riva, for the important experience about the Dolomites.

I will be back soon, but now I need some time for a rest. See you ASAP

Caption: Sunflowers in Central Italy - Photo @ermestCaption: Sunflowers in Central Italy - Photo @ermestPanoramaPanoramaa Wheat field in the hilla Wheat field in the hillPanorama - Country church with earthquake ruinsPanorama - Country church with earthquake ruins

Level 9

Thank you @manulele81 for sharing the video and the Photo album 😊👍😁🎉

@ErmesT at 16:30 very nice bro 😊😊😊

Connect Moderator

Hermosas fotos @ErmesT, parecen lugares de película, espero poder visitarlos, gracias por compartir.

saludis Farid