OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

@SoniaK you ask about rules !? I remember when @ErmesT put the Crown of FLowers 🌹 post rules you are the first who said the rules are make to break πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

@SoniaK wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@SoniaK & @DiAnaUS will change the rules for this Post πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ‰πŸœπŸ›πŸ›πŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ πŸπŸ¨πŸ€πŸ²πŸ€

Oh...there are rules too? I hope I have not violated any. I love to eat and if I can't find anything that I want to eat, I end up making it myself. That's how I cook. I ain't any master chef, but well, I have received a lot of praises in last 20 years for my cooking. So, I think I ain't that bad. πŸ˜›

Thank you @OSAMA

Connect Moderator

Oh no @OSAMA, i was the first asking about self made food πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@OSAMA wrote:

@SoniaK & @DiAnaUS will change the rules for this Post πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ‰πŸœπŸ›πŸ›πŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ πŸπŸ¨πŸ€πŸ²πŸ€

Level 8

Level 8

That awesome big dish @ThanulakshanS !! What it's this bro?

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Masal Dosai With VadaiMasal Dosai With Vadai

@OSAMA 

Anonymous
Not applicable

My favourite breakfast:

Coffee Milk,orange juice and "Antequerano Mollete" with Iberic ham, olivaΒ΄s oil, crushed tomato, garlic and salt.

Antequerano MolleteAntequerano MolleteMy Favourite BreakfastMy Favourite Breakfast

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Connect Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

A LITTLE OF HISTORY OF ANTEQUERANO MOLLETE:

In Spain it is called a MOLLETE to a piece of soft crumb bread of possible origin in the unleavened bread used anciently for the mass, and of Hebrew origin. It is the protagonist along with the olive oil, the typical Andalusian breakfast (mollete or slice of bread with olive oil, salt and sometimes tomato and / or garlic).

MOLLETE is a type of bread that perfectly meets the Mediterranean diet as it is a bread made from basic ingredients and total absence of fat, healthy and indispensable in food.

The combination of MOLLETE and virgin olive oil is beneficial to health as it provides carbohydrates and helps control cholesterol.

With butterWith butterMollete4.jpgWith white and red butter, with loin in white and red butterWith white and red butter, with loin in white and red butterWith ButterWith Butter

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Level 9

This is look delicious @ErmesT I like it πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒβ˜˜β˜˜πŸ€β˜˜πŸ€πŸŒΏπŸ€β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Huge Thanks to @AntonellaGr πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™Œ for this amazing wonderful vegetarian soup with shrimps 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Perfect πŸ‘ 

@ErmesT wrote:

IMG_20170706_204546.jpg

Vegetable soup @SoniaK, @OSAMA, @DiAnaUS,

With shrimp .

Made by @AntonellaGr

Level 9

Yeah @ErmesT you are know the real treasure of homemade dishes πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜€

@ErmesT wrote:

Oh no @OSAMA, i was the first asking about self made food πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@OSAMA wrote: