OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: FOOD LOVERS CLUB 🍟πŸ₯™πŸŒ­πŸ•πŸ₯πŸ³πŸ‘πŸπŸ’πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ‰

Hi @OSAMA, really sorry for my late response. I was stuck with something. Hope I will be excused for the tardiness. πŸ˜›

Well, as promised, here goes my personal collection, from my own cooking. 

Potato chopsPotato chopsBaked ChickenBaked ChickenSmall fish (kechki mach)Small fish (kechki mach)Hilsa fish with potato and eggplantHilsa fish with potato and eggplantRohu fish with potato and peasRohu fish with potato and peasFishFishBakhlava (my niece made it)Bakhlava (my niece made it)Stir fried vegetablesStir fried vegetablesDanish pastry/ cinnamon roll (my niece made it)Danish pastry/ cinnamon roll (my niece made it)

Level 9

The competition is on  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ@ErmesT @AkmalB @MedRidaZ @Anonymous @MahabubMunna @DiAnaUS @Umashankar @NarenChandra @NareshDarji

Check Master chef @SoniaK what prepare for us for Today πŸ‘πŸ₯˜πŸ²πŸ›πŸœπŸ₯˜πŸ›πŸ₯˜πŸœ

@SoniaK wrote:

Hi @OSAMA, really sorry for my late response. I was stuck with something. Hope I will be excused for the tardiness. πŸ˜›

Potato chopsPotato chopsBaked ChickenBaked ChickenSmall fish (kechki mach)Small fish (kechki mach)Hilsa fish with potato and eggplantHilsa fish with potato and eggplantRohu fish with potato and peasRohu fish with potato and peasFishFishBakhlava (my niece made it)Bakhlava (my niece made it)Stir fried vegetablesStir fried vegetablesDanish pastry/ cinnamon roll (my niece made it)Danish pastry/ cinnamon roll (my niece made it)

Connect Moderator

It's time to lunch and I'm really very hungry. Mouth watering dishes @SoniaK πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

@OSAMA wrote:

The competition is on  πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ@ErmesT @AkmalB @MedRidaZ @Anonymous @MahabubMunna @DiAnaUS @Umashankar @NarenChandra @NareshDarji

Check Master chef @SoniaK what prepare for us for Today πŸ‘πŸ₯˜πŸ²πŸ›πŸœπŸ₯˜πŸ›πŸ₯˜πŸœ

@SoniaK wrote:

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@SoniaK & @DiAnaUS will change the rules for this Post πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ‰πŸœπŸ›πŸ›πŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ πŸπŸ¨πŸ€πŸ²πŸ€

Connect Moderator

yeaaaaa, waiting for you for a long time @SoniaK, so finally we get it.

Self made food , not from restaurant.

I'm voting for you.

Take note please, @OSAMA

Level 8

Yeah bro !! All time you caring about us my dear @OSAMA !! ☺β™₯β™₯

@OSAMA wrote:

Am here bro @MedRidaZ πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ‘

I just Celebrating my friends @deepakjhic , @HelloSamsonR @DiAnaUS @Ravi_Kiran @AkmalB @Umashankar  @Lafite and all Family members who have happy news , and not post on MY FOOD CLUB POST πŸ€πŸ˜“

To know how much I love my friends πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ€β€β€β€β€

@MedRidaZ wrote:

Guys @BishowvijayaP@Anonymous@DavidTito@Warai !! 

πŸ€”πŸ€”Where is our Frnd Osama, really i miss him!!?πŸ˜―πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’πŸ™

@MedRidaZ wrote:

@Anonymous 

and your comments about the moroccan people when you visit my country Hahahaha ?!!

Level 9

Noted πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ 😊 @ErmesT πŸ˜Š

@ErmesT wrote:

yeaaaaa, waiting for you for a long time @SoniaK, so finally we get it.

Self made food , not from restaurant.

I'm voting for you.

Take note please, @OSAMA

Level 9

Waiting @DanielaBP surprise πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ πŸ€πŸ›πŸœπŸπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Level 8

That True my dear @Anonymous, unfortunately we have ones of the most bad zones in the world....but come to the north....we have the best zones in all the country mate & you have @MedRidaZ πŸ™‚ I can be you VIP guide Bro πŸ˜‰

@Nando76 wrote:
https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5T3FB

I really love your country...but not some areas...

Level 8

@DiAnaUS That look very delicious Sister @OSAMA Competitiveness climbs to the top this week Bro πŸ˜‰

@DiAnaUS wrote:

My 1st time cooking salmonMy 1st time cooking salmon

Homemade french butter cream chickenHomemade french butter cream chicken

Bon appetit! Dishes of my cooking πŸ™‚